The Student Room Group

Dominoes, Hut and Papa Johns: which is the best?

Scroll to see replies

Based on takeaway only then I would have to say dominos has to come top followed by Pizza hut and then papa johns. Dominos do the best pizza out of the three, the pizza hut ones aren't as good as the eat in restaurant ones and I have had papa johns a couple of times and they have been poor, the pizza has been over cooked leaving the toppings all dry and crispy which isn't good
Papa johns very good quality
Dominos for netflix and chill scernario
Hut disgustinf
Papa Jones > Dominoes > Pizza Hut.
Probably say Papa Johns but more often I have Dominoes for the deals.

Pizza Hut Deep Pan when I'm not feeling stuffed crust
They are all ok.

You can pick up a better pizza in M&S tbh. :wink:
Probably dominos, then pizza hut, then papa johns.
Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's just doesn't deserve a place on the list… :noway:
Original post by iEthan
Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's just doesn't deserve a place on the list… :noway:

I agree that homemade pizza is the best (way cheaper + more selection of ingredients, base, style etc) but im on about takeaways
Original post by quasa
I agree that homemade pizza is the best (way cheaper + more selection of ingredients, base, style etc) but im on about takeaways

You misunderstood me!!

1. Domino's
2. Pizza Hut

and then no spot for Papa John's because PJ's is awful!! :tongue:
dominoes
papa johns
pizza hut

although I'm considering boycotting dominoes altogether for no longer selling the nachos
Papa Johns is the best by far. Its delicious
Pizza Hut is decent
Dominoes tastes like cardboard.

Papa Johns isnt available in my area so i dont get to have it very often.
Domino's, hands down. Papa John's just about takes second over Pizza Hut, but the Pizza Hut lunch buffet deal is great value for money, especially for someone like me who has a big appetite :top:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Domino's, hands down. Papa John's just about takes second over Pizza Hut, but the Pizza Hut lunch buffet deal is great value for money, especially for someone like me who has a big appetite :top:

Yea Pizza hut are crazy cheap atm
ordered 3 xxl for 30 at papa j's (which I thought was an amazing deal) then went over to the pizza hut site and saw I could have gotten 3 large pizza's for 26, what xD.. next time.
2 large for 10 at dominos on Tuesdays is not too bad either xD
(edited 6 years ago)
Yeah, gotta go with the 50% off or BOGOF deals when you order from Papa John's or Domino's or you'll get absolutely shafted :lol: I've got an everlasting 50% off code for my local Domino's branch though, which I use a lot, or sometimes if I'm having pizza in the afternoon then I'll pop into Domino's and pick up a large for £8 with their lunchtime collection deal :top: As I said, Pizza Hut isn't my favourite, but £6.99 all you can eat at lunchtime is a pretty ****ing sweet deal :biggrin:
Original post by quasa
prettymuch I have only experienced pizza hut and dominoes. havent tried papa johns but hear good things about them.

which one is best and why ?

I got a job at papa John 3 days ago.
I am not the biggest fan, doesn't get my taste buds tingling. I love dominos! I am yet to compare that with Pizza Hut.
Reply 35
Dominoes. Texas BBQ chicken

Quick Reply

Latest