The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Still no reply from Keele?

I have sent my application off on 17th December, and have yet to hear anything from Keele - it's status is "Waiting for decisions" on UCAS.

I got most of my offers in Dec/Jan, and the latest was 10th Feb. Does it normally take this long for Keele to respond? Or should I give it a few more weeks before I should start to worry?

I would like to get all my offers asap, so I can get accommodation + student finance sorted soon.

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by KnoVolt
I have sent my application off on 17th December, and have yet to hear anything from Keele - it's status is "Waiting for decisions" on UCAS.

I got most of my offers in Dec/Jan, and the latest was 10th Feb. Does it normally take this long for Keele to respond? Or should I give it a few more weeks before I should start to worry?

I would like to get all my offers asap, so I can get accommodation + student finance sorted soon.

Thanks.

I received an offer from Keele today :smile: and they were the last to make a decision out of all of my choices so I do think they tend to take their time deciding, especially if you've applied to a popular course
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Currently 4th March, and still no reply from Keele. Should I be contacting them directly about this now? (sent application on 17th Dec)
Hi @KnoVolt can you DM your details (course applied for, UCAS number) and I'll speak to our admissions team for you to try and get an update for you

*Alistair
Reply 4
Original post by Keele University
Hi @KnoVolt can you DM your details (course applied for, UCAS number) and I'll speak to our admissions team for you to try and get an update for you

*Alistair

Did you get my details? I'm just getting more and more worried with each passing day. I really just want any kind of update about this. Thanks.
I applied for adult nursing and had my interview at Keele all the way back in November! Still heard nothing! :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Another 10 days have passed... any sort of reply would be great news for me right now.
Original post by KnoVolt
Another 10 days have passed... any sort of reply would be great news for me right now.

Hi it's Jodie here from the Student Services Centre.

I've just DM your answer :smile:

Sorry we haven't got back to you sooner!

Good luck!
Get the stress of waiting, applied in October and still waiting, though sounds like most of the other potential medics are still waiting to, doesnt make it any less stressful though
Original post by stephannalee
Get the stress of waiting, applied in October and still waiting, though sounds like most of the other potential medics are still waiting to, doesnt make it any less stressful though

The School of Medicine are going through their decisions now. Hold tight. Try to stay calm - easier said than done I know and good luck :smile:

Jodie
Student Services
The School of Medicine are going through their decisions now. Hold tight. Try to stay calm - easier said than done I know and good luck :smile:

Jodie
Student Services

Thanks, received my offer this morning :smile:

Jodie
Student Services

Does the School of Medicine decide for the international students at the same time as well?
(edited 8 years ago)
Does the School of Medicine decide for the international students at the same time as well?
Original post by hopeisgood

Yes they decide on international students at the same time as home students.

Today is their last day going through applications so you should hear today or tomorrow :smile:

Jodie
Student Services
Hi I presume that the School of Medicine decide on the applications made for Adult Nursing? So should people applying for Adult Nursing hear today or tomorrow at the latest too? Thanks
Original post by karenquilter
Hi I presume that the School of Medicine decide on the applications made for Adult Nursing? So should people applying for Adult Nursing hear today or tomorrow at the latest too? Thanks

Hi,

No adult nursing decisions are made by the School of Nursing and Midwifery. Their deadline to get decisions back to you is the 5th May. So expect to hear from them by then.

Hope this helps

Jodie
Student Services
I still have no response from Keele, either. I've heard from all of my other choices, so am really hoping to hear from Keele soon...
Phew.... soooo pleased... offer received :smile:
Yes they decide on international students at the same time as home students.

Today is their last day going through applications so you should hear today or tomorrow :smile:

Jodie
Student Services

Thank you Jodie,
All is good now...
Take care,
Original post by Jasper Hazelnut
I still have no response from Keele, either. I've heard from all of my other choices, so am really hoping to hear from Keele soon...

Have you heard back now?

Jodie
Keele Student Services

Quick Reply

Latest