The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hi, Jack. Quick question, I want to post something in the forum. How do I do that? Quite new to this.

Alex
Hi, everyone!

I joined the community so I can meet new people and to learn something useful. I'm happy to be a part of it.
Original post by AlexTheVoiceless
Hi, Jack. Quick question, I want to post something in the forum. How do I do that? Quite new to this.

Alex

Yo Alex!

You go to a forum page related to what you want to post, and then click the button "Post New Thread" :smile:

Jack
Hi, I joined today to help in the process of applying to University. Will start in October, if i meet the conditions of my offer. #FeelingConfident
Yo Alex!

You go to a forum page related to what you want to post, and then click the button "Post New Thread" :smile:

Jack

Hey Jack. Im wondering if you can help me. There was this girl that I met in the Rutlands Arms at the Hammersmith Bridge during the Oxford versus Cambridge boat race last Sunday, 27th of March, 2016. I didn't get her name but she told me that she studies in Cambridge University. I was such a fool to not ask her name or phone number. She is of Malaysian-Indian descent. She stands approximately 5'2". Black wavy hair and a smile that launched my heart into the deep. Please help me find her. Loosing sleep since that day.

Sincerely,
Alexander Chua
Hi

I joined yesterday and I would like advice on how to revise my gcse maths and any study tips which could help. I am struggling on how to revise and i would like to pass my exams because next year exams will be much harder. :frown::frown:
Original post by AlexTheVoiceless
Hey Jack. Im wondering if you can help me. There was this girl that I met in the Rutlands Arms at the Hammersmith Bridge during the Oxford versus Cambridge boat race last Sunday, 27th of March, 2016. I didn't get her name but she told me that she studies in Cambridge University. I was such a fool to not ask her name or phone number. She is of Malaysian-Indian descent. She stands approximately 5'2". Black wavy hair and a smile that launched my heart into the deep. Please help me find her. Loosing sleep since that day.

Sincerely,
Alexander Chua

:eek:
I joined today (well yesterday tbh) too. I'm looking at Paramedic Science courses
Oh ok I'm doing GCSE maths and I really want to pass. I haven't started revising yet and I need advice.
Reply 609
Hey, joined like a minute ago. Hopefully having you guys stress out about your exams will hopefully motivate me to do something about mine 😬😬
Hi I made an account yesterday I'm doing maths wat subjects are you doing
Reply 611
Hi I am Nuraiya 😊... I joined TSR as I have found the discussion helpful. I am doing A-level A2, Subject:Accounting unit-2 and Maths (S-1 & S-2) Um unable to find a discussion which would help me out for applying into a university 😕... My parents just wants me to get into a good affordable uni.. I have talked to many student travel agents but they were not reliable so please anyone help me out 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii just joined today and still getting to know how it works hahah
Can anybody help me with choosing a summer course in Europe??
I've checked oxbridge programs and thought it might be cool but i dont really know yett, do I have to know about the subject (example: economics) to be able to do the summer course or its okay to be new to the subject??
:eek:

Add that functionality to the App :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
Add that functionality to the App :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Extreme Stalking Pages *

* note: just a joke because of the old Stalking Pages
Extreme Stalking Pages *

* note: just a joke because of the old Stalking Pages

Launching 1.4.2017...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I joined to get an insight of other people's views regarding study and useful techniques and tips that are available in order to do revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 617
hi guys i joined today,
came to know this forum through one of my friends who was on it need help with my graduate university im really struggling to select one and also im doing a survey a general basic one and wanted to know if i could post the link her would mean the world to me if anyone can help me out
glad to meet you all
Hello my name is kungfupanda101 and i joined today😆😆😆😊😊
Hiya I was interested in what this is about? Do you get paid for it lol. I got told you did!

Latest