The Student Room Group

Which subject is taking up the majority of your time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Computer science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by surina16
omg it's literally sucking the life out of me :lol:
how are you finding it?

Hi! Sorry to intrude but, I did CompSci OCR last year and found this website and this revision guide really useful when I did it. It goes through the theory quite well :teehee:
Also, if you need help with programming, just practice. Especially on that last algorithm question :colondollar:
(If you already use these then...awks, but I thought I might just put it out there since you said you're struggling with the theory)
Reply 21
Original post by surina16
yeah (:colonhash:)
why? :smile:

coz i'm also doing the same course:colonhash::tongue:. are you doing As or a2??
Original post by aamirac
Hi! Sorry to intrude but, I did CompSci OCR last year and found this website and this revision guide really useful when I did it. It goes through the theory quite well :teehee:
Also, if you need help with programming, just practice. Especially on that last algorithm question :colondollar:
(If you already use these then...awks, but I thought I might just put it out there since you said you're struggling with the theory)

Awwww no don't worry, thanks for that! I'll definitely look at that website in more detail later. It looks good:yep:
I have an updated version of that book which was published last year but thanks anyway. The book really does help. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aamirac

Literally Miss Amira, you are so lovely! PRSOM :colondollar:
Original post by aamirac

I think my school has them I'll just borrow one and what did you get for computer science?
These poor individuals think that GCSEs are difficult....wait til A2...:redface:
Sciences...then probably History and English...
Original post by Feraligatr
These poor individuals think that GCSEs are difficult....wait til A2...:redface:

Lol 😂😂 true what a levels are you doing?
Original post by zXcodeXz
Lol 😂😂 true what a levels are you doing?

Biology, Chemistry and Psychology alongside EPQ
Biology, Chemistry and Psychology alongside EPQ

Ah nice choices, I'm hoping to do Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths next year
Original post by luciie
For me it's probably science or English. There's too much to remember :bricks:

Definitely Psychology for me and yes, the woes of English Literature..... memorising quotes for A2 *fun, fun fun.... :lolwut:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31
netflix
Original post by Parasite
Definitely Psychology for me and yes, the woes of English Literature..... memorising quotes for A2 *fun, fun fun.... :lolwut:

These are GCSE students :colondollar:
These are GCSE students :colondollar:

Oh dear...... I didn't even realise. Apologies! :lurk:
If you need to revise for GCSE's, school just isnt for you. Drop out after year 11.
Original post by Saeed9711
If you need to revise for GCSE's, school just isnt for you. Drop out after year 11.

Right. Thanks for the advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
triple science 100% omg
Original post by Saeed9711

Going against your advice, I'd recommend you pull out an English textbook and revise apostrophes. :smile:

*GCSEs
*Isn't
definitely triple science, so much content & with edexcel the spec is so off like in some topics there's no relationship between different points its all just random :angry:
DT systems and control, triple science, ICT. Haven't done any revision for the others :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest