The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Living in student accommodation in year 2 of University

I lived at home for the first year of the University of Bradford because it only took me 20 minutes to get to Bradford by train. But with the added journey to the train station and then from the interchange train station to the university it all added up to about 1 and half hours. So I've decided to try and live in student accommodation for year 2 and I wanted to know if anyone's ever done that before and what was your experience like. And what was your experience with living with freshers when you're in your second year.

I know the normal thing to do is to live in student accommodation the first year and then get private accommodation with your flatmates for the rest of your years at your University but I unfortunately stayed at home the first year.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sohail12
I lived at home for the first year of the University of Bradford because it only took me 20 minutes to get to Bradford by train. But with the added journey to the train station and then from the interchange train station to the university it all added up to about 1 and half hours. So I've decided to try and live in student accommodation for year 2 and I wanted to know if anyone's ever done that before and what was your experience like. And what was your experience with living with freshers when you're in your second year.

I know the normal thing to do is to live in student accommodation the first year and then get private accommodation with your flatmates for the rest of your years at your University but I unfortunately stayed at home the first year.

Live here you will not regret it!!! https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cities/bradford/arkwright-house Like seriously 10 steps and you're at uni... an excellent accommodation! I will be here for all 3 years of my degree :smile: I am in year 1 atm my gf year 2
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
dont live there bro. live it at laisteridge lane. cheapest student halls in bradford, only £49 a week!

Otherwise you can live me. i live in a house and only pay £40 a week!
(edited 8 years ago)
bro most students live in halls in Bradford even for second year. Nothing wrong with it.
Original post by sohail12

Hi Sohail,

You are very welcome to stay in our student accommodation during your second year and will be among many other students doing the same.

Our accommodation is of a very high standard and it is a great way to meet students who not doing the same course as you.

You can find a lot more information, including how to apply on our website:

Accommodation

I hope that helps, if you have any queries just let me know.

PAUL
Reply 5
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi Sohail,

You are very welcome to stay in our student accommodation during your second year and will be among many other students doing the same.

Our accommodation is of a very high standard and it is a great way to meet students who not doing the same course as you.

You can find a lot more information, including how to apply on our website:

Accommodation

I hope that helps, if you have any queries just let me know.

PAUL

Hey Paul,

Do you know when I can apply for accommodation at the green? I tried registering however, it came up with an error.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi Zayn,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this. Please send me a Direct Message with your University of Bradford reference number and I will look into this for you. I'm sure we can get it sorted out for you.

PAUL
Reply 7
Original post by University of Bradford
Hi Zayn,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this. Please send me a Direct Message with your University of Bradford reference number and I will look into this for you. I'm sure we can get it sorted out for you.

PAUL

Hello, I've actually fixed the problem I was having and forgot to delete the post but thanks anyways.
Original post by ZAYN.
Hello, I've actually fixed the problem I was having and forgot to delete the post but thanks anyways.

Glad to hear it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending