The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Colleges

Hi,
I’m currently looking into Lancaster University for Marketing. I was wondering what colleges are the best, preferably cheap. At the moment i’ve seen Bowland shared facilities. Thanks :smile:
Hello!

That's so exciting you're considering Lancaster! Every Lancaster student will say their own college is the best! However if it is the cheapest accommodation you are looking at then the colleges with the cheapest accommodation - £129.71 per week are Bowland, Furness, Grizedale and Pendle, all shared facilities. All this information can be found on the Lancaster University accommodation website for more information!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions,
Lucy (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by user72938470
Hi,
I’m currently looking into Lancaster University for Marketing. I was wondering what colleges are the best, preferably cheap. At the moment i’ve seen Bowland shared facilities. Thanks :smile:

Hi @user72938470,
In my 1st year I lived in a shared facility flat in Pendle. As Lucy has already said there's 4 colleges which have this type of accommodation and it is the cheapest accommodation on campus. Personally, I really enjoyed living there in 1st year, there was 8 of us in the flat, and 2 bathrooms and a kitchen which was quite big. Also in your own room you get a washbasin which is useful and lots of storage in your room too. If you have anymore questions about shared facility flats, feel free to ask!
- Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending