University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Child nursing Chester 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Butterflies198
I also recieved mine :-( gutted !

have you been placed on the reserves list?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x
I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x

yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted
Reply 104
Original post by Taylor.13
I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you tried calling the admissions office?
Original post by lisamd
yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted

Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x
Reply 106
Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x

no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?
Original post by lisamd
no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?

Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?
Reply 108
Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?

It's good youve been offered, even if it is next year. Been put on the waiting list for Bangor too, not applied anywhere else
Fingers crossed one comes up for you x
I also recieved mine :-( gutted !

I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck. :smile:
Original post by backtraced
I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck. :smile:

Aww dont give up just yet you will find a way of getting there. Its so competitive, you have to expect a few knockbacks and it may take a while but you will get there in the end. Good luck to everyone else too x
Reply 112
I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??
Reply 113
Original post by ljs9793
I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??

Me!🙋🏽X
Reply 114
Original post by Hjg12
Me!🙋🏽X

I meant two days after😂
Yayayayaya! Message me?🙌🏻🙌🏻X
Is there anyone starting this September, wanting to meet people before I start xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,
Don't lose hope if your on the reserve...that's how I got my place at Chester, I found out last week :-) who's starting this September then?
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending