The Student Room Group

How many songs have you got on your phone?

I've got 67 :colonhash:

And I have a 64GB phone

:colonhash:

Scroll to see replies

A grand total of... NONE :biggrin:
Reply 2
None, I use Spotify :u:
Original post by WoodyMKC
A grand total of... NONE :biggrin:

How do you even walk outside..?
None, take up too much memory and it's too much hassle to constantly keep putting new albums on it.

On the hard drive just under 500gb but it's running out now.
Not sure exactly but definitely > 1000
I use Spotify. When I had an iPhone, I had Apple Music and I bought a lot of songs so I used to have tons.
Original post by Not So Average
How do you even walk outside..?

I drive everywhere. I get into my car, I play music, I park up, I'm at my destination. No headphones required :smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
None, take up too much memory and it's too much hassle to constantly keep putting new albums on it.

On the hard drive just under 500gb but it's running out now.

How have you heard that many songs
I drive everywhere. I get into my car, I play music, I park up, I'm at my destination. No headphones required :smile:

Yess!! Driving + Music :u:
Apple Music
Yess!! Driving + Music :u:

I always say driving a car with yout own choice of music is one of the finest things you can experience :u:

It's funny cause a few years ago when I got my licence I was burning LOADS of CDs and have about 100. Now I have a USB input on my car stereo so I store all my music on one stick and no longer use CDs :lol:
I always say driving a car with yout own choice of music is one of the finest things you can experience :u:

It's funny cause a few years ago when I got my licence I was burning LOADS of CDs and have about 100. Now I have a USB input on my car stereo so I store all my music on one stick and no longer use CDs :lol:

Bruhh go on a night drive with deep songs and it's like a whole new experience, this is why I can't wait to get a car
How have you heard that many songs

I haven't heard all of it, I just download entire discographies.

Would say I've heard most of it at least once though.
Reply 15
I have 86 songs on my phone... but 1,641 on my iPod :lol:
Zeeroooo
Why do none of you have any music? I used to have around 3000 before I did a clearout :biggrin:
I've got 67 :colonhash:

And I have a 64GB phone

:colonhash:

smh. i have too many

not on my phone doe.

Quick Reply

Latest