The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
Are you not a human being? did the nuremberg trials set no standard for decency?

Well, that escalated quickly.
Oh pls, keep on going. Closet racists are very entertaining.

That's not how democracy works you fool, maybe in a fascist government you can believe that.
Original post by brainhuman
If your moral compass doesn't recognize that on its own, nothing I will say will change that.

And names? I called you a bully (or a troll depending if you are genuine or not). As you said above, that is "neither offensive nor wrong, it was spot on".

Again all hot air an no substance. You cant just say i am revolted you are a bad person without contesting why... thats not how you win a debate or discussion
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Again all hot air an no substance. You cant just say i am revolted you are a bad person without contesting why... thats not how you win a debate or discussion

I have already told you why I think that...

And what the hell is up with this forum's obsession with "winning an argument". Do you guys get off on it?
Original post by 0to100
I'm sure that regardless of the language barrier, the "refugees" are just as confused with this sentence as I am because it doesn't make any sense

What i think you're trying to say is, let's keep them out because their fellow nationals are violent beasts and you worry for the safety of these refugees...which I doubt, stop the rubbish.

Wow reading comprehension fail. What my post says for the intellectually challenged is

When poor people see fellow poor people from their countries embarking on a journey and gaining access to Germany and all of her incredible privileges ( First world house, healthcare, education, welfare/job that pays 25x what they earn currently... It makes them want to do the same which means paying smugglers money and making the dangerous journey on a dinghy across open water with inevitable deaths

I that is too difficult for you to comprehend i will help you further.

Germany = Pot of Honey - Most of the world - Very hungry bumble bee's -

Bumble bee's successfully being allowed access to the pot of honey = Millions more very hungry bumble bee's embarking on the same journey which = Many more bumble bee's dying and evil greedy wasps profiteering from it.
(edited 7 years ago)
I have already told you why I think that...

And what the hell is up with this forum's obsession with "winning an argument". Do you guys get off on it?

I much prefer that i and whomever come to some sort of understanding, one or maybe both of us less ignorant than we were before the start.

Making empty sanctimonious posts like "If your moral compass is so bad im not even gona try explaining it to you" really grinds my gears and leaves me with a sense that you feel some sort of victory or superiority when the reality is anything but
I wonder what you might do, if your country is being shredded to pieces, your family and friends killed, and you are stuck in a mass refugee camp with absolutely jack of a future.

Sure you wouldn't want to go to a country with opportunities for you?

Empathy, try and get some.
I much prefer that i and whomever come to some sort of understanding, one or maybe both of us less ignorant than we were before the start.

Making empty sanctimonious posts like "If your moral compass is so bad im not even gona try explaining it to you" really grinds my gears and leaves me with a sense that you feel some sort of victory or superiority when the reality is anything but

That is too funny, that other guy I was debating with all day did exactly that.

Victory no, superiority, yes if you want. But as I said in the post above, it's not hard to feel "superior" morally to someone that lacks empathy.
I wonder what you might do, if your country is being shredded to pieces, your family and friends killed, and you are stuck in a mass refugee camp with absolutely jack of a future.

I have an abundance of empathy, its probably my strongest character trait (If it is a character trait?) - Its why i understand that one does not need to be at risk from death to make a dangerous journey to Europe

I think it is you who lacks empathy and understanding for economic migrants not caught up in civil war.

Of course i woud want to go to Germany if i was these people... it doesnt mean that we should allow or encourage it. Especially when so many die doing so..

Do you like seeing these people drown in the med? Remove the pot of gold, support refugee camps and people will stop drowning in the Med
Let them drown, they will soon stop coming if they know no one will save them. The ones that do make it turn them back or send them to Dubai I hear the worlds tallest building is still not all used up there will be plenty of space.
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
Are you not a human being? did the nuremberg trials set no standard for decency?

Wow. Just Wow.

If your that bothered give up your house then, your school place you place in the queue at the doctors sugary. But you wont, reality try and get some!!!
I have an abundance of empathy, its probably my strongest character trait (If it is a character trait?) - Its why i understand that one does not need to be at risk from death to make a dangerous journey to Europe

I think it is you who lacks empathy and understanding for economic migrants not caught up in civil war.

Of course i woud want to go to Germany if i was these people... it doesnt mean that we should allow or encourage it. Especially when so many die doing so..

Do you like seeing these people drown in the med? Remove the pot of gold, support refugee camps and people will stop drowning in the Med

I don't think you have the first clue of what is going on in Germany...

Read up about so-called safe countries of origin and what that means for your asylum application in Germany. And then before you say "but fake passports", read about how the process actually works.

Maybe then you will have an understanding.
Original post by the IT MAN
If your that bothered give up your house then, your school place you place in the queue at the doctors sugary. But you wont, reality try and get some!!!

Don't be ridiculous, come back to reality.
I don't think you have the first clue of what is going on in Germany...

Read up about so-called safe countries of origin and what that means for your asylum application in Germany. And then before you say "but fake passports", read about how the process actually works.

Maybe then you will have an understanding.

Elaborate on the bolded. Infact no elaborate on all of it please...
Elaborate on the bolded. Infact no elaborate on all of it please...

The way you talk about the whole issue, reeks off regurgitation of the fear-mongering that all the people coming are economics migrants rather than refugees. And that they are all accepted in Germany and that they all follow Angie's call.

That is not true.

So I ask you again, can you tell me the process of asylum seeking in Germany? Have you googled it in the meantime so you can say you knew it all along? Because if you don't, don't you think it's a bit presumptuous to be talking as an authority about the subject the way you are?
Don't be ridiculous, come back to reality.

What drug do you take what ever is I would love to take it so I can forget about reality and live in namby pamby world for just one day and see what is is like.
Original post by the IT MAN

We just need to make more school places, more doctors and more housing. There is plenty of greenbelt land to build new skyscrapers on.
Original post by Vinny1900
We just need to make more school places, more doctors and more housing. There is plenty of greenbelt land to build new skyscrapers on.

NEVER!!!!!
Original post by Vinny1900

And who pays for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending