The Student Room Group

Are you going to look at unoffocial mark schemes after exams?

I'm not sure if I will or not. Everyone says I shouldn't. It could go two ways: You find comfort in looking at the mark scheme and getting questions correct, or you find out you flopped after thinking the exam was easy lmao.

I think I'll probably be too tempted :s-smilie:
Original post by romansholiday
I'm not sure if I will or not. Everyone says I shouldn't. It could go two ways: You find comfort in looking at the mark scheme and getting questions correct, or you find out you flopped after thinking the exam was easy lmao.

I think I'll probably be too tempted :s-smilie:

Yes. Helps to have a rough idea of what mark you expect so that if on results day you get significantly different makes it easier to decide whether to get a remark
I'll probably look can't help it aha😂. If you do you won't be alone😂😂
Reply 3
no. ill just wait for my actual grade lol
Im going to look to see what I'll expect on results day. Plus if I look at the unofficial mark scheme and count how many marks I think I have I am going to minus 5-7 marks from the total haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
No way :afraid:
Reply 6
I did so with RS and Core Science last year, but I'll try not to this year. The reason being that I wasted the entire night after each exam talking about said exam, which inadvertently affected revision. It's tempting to get a rough estimate on how well I did, but I think I'll try to forget about what I wrote and focus on exams later on haha
Reply 7
tempting but i would like to remain emotionally stable untill results day

Quick Reply

Latest