The Student Room Group

English Literature-Poetry AQA Advice needed.

I can not be arsed.
Some fu**ing di** head stole my Poetry book with all my notes in.
Furthermore, I had a table with the main features of each poem analysed and it was in my book as well.
Exam is on the 27th of May and I can't be arsed to re-do it again!
Any tips?
MrBruff on youtube
Google and Bitesize are your bestfiends for this definitely. Type into google any poem that you are studying and there should be links to slideshare where they have pdfs and analysis etc. Also, there are loads of youtube videos about the poems where they go through them. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by hafsa473
MrBruff on youtube

Thankss
Original post by katodizzle
Google and Bitesize are your bestfiends for this definitely. Type into google any poem that you are studying and there should be links to slideshare where they have pdfs and analysis etc. Also, there are loads of youtube videos about the poems where they go through them. Good luck!

I know about these sources, It's just I made so many Notes that not even any website has.
Original post by Bulletzone
Thankss

I know about these sources, It's just I made so many Notes that not even any website has.

Bummer, idk then they're just what I use which gets me through English tbh
Mr bruff is probably your best bet. Try his revision guide if you can find it online?
It's a long shot but some of the poems for certain anthologies are on Genius. Our AS class has been using them for a while :P
Reply 7
The word 'remember' is the whole purpose in which i never picked History.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending