The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jackbuddyolboy
A kilt

How do you wear a kilt "UNDER" a short skirt / dress?

Generally it is men that wear a "kilt" (Usually formal occasions) however, girls can wear them too, but shorter, (like tartan skirts!)

I have 3 & love them. Depends on the shoes normally, but, black tights usually set it off. In summer, when it's no tights, who cares what undies you wear as long as they are clean? If I wear a thong, yes, I am conscious, but, like it because it is cool, normally though, just briefs.
I'm guessing she's never seen that Tena advert where the woman gets her skirt caught up in the elevator! But yeah... in all seriousness, maybe the poor girl would just rather wear nice lingerie rather than Bridget Jones style 'granny panties' under her dress IN CASE someone happens to see them. Maybe she doesn't want to be caught wearing plain undies. Be glad it wasn't a thong. Plus boy shorts are really comfortable. And some of us just like to wear nice underwear every day to feel good, whether or not they intend for on being seen. Hey... at least she gave you a good show right? :wink:
Reply 42
Original post by godivaontherocks
I'm guessing she's never seen that Tena advert where the woman gets her skirt caught up in the elevator! But yeah... in all seriousness, maybe the poor girl would just rather wear nice lingerie rather than Bridget Jones style 'granny panties' under her dress IN CASE someone happens to see them. Maybe she doesn't want to be caught wearing plain undies. Be glad it wasn't a thong. Plus boy shorts are really comfortable. And some of us just like to wear nice underwear every day to feel good, whether or not they intend for on being seen. Hey... at least she gave you a good show right? :wink:

I wish I could afford nice underwear! :ashamed2:
I've only got 2 nice undie outfits! - Cant wait to get a job!
Original post by Hunter38
But surely if your skirt was to blow up you'd want to be wearing pants that actually cover you? There may be less chance of your pants being shown if they are really small, but the smaller the pants, the more of your bum people will see. Surely you'd rather people see your pants than your bum?

Did it at any point occur to you that some girls might not actually mind if someone sees their arse for half a second in the breeze? And that it's not really your place to contest that or suggest they should want to wear other underwear?!

If you have an issue with your girlfriend wearing certain underwear, bring it up with her. Obviously discuss it, but you really have no right to dictate what underwear she wants to wear. If wearing lacy underwear makes her feel sexy and more confident (which I totally understand) then a good boyfriend would be understanding and supportive of that? No one feels great in great big granny pants...
Reply 44
Original post by Peaches and Cream
Did it at any point occur to you that some girls might not actually mind if someone sees their arse for half a second in the breeze? And that it's not really your place to contest that or suggest they should want to wear other underwear?!

If you have an issue with your girlfriend wearing certain underwear, bring it up with her. Obviously discuss it, but you really have no right to dictate what underwear she wants to wear. If wearing lacy underwear makes her feel sexy and more confident (which I totally understand) then a good boyfriend would be understanding and supportive of that? No one feels great in great big granny pants...

Totally agree with that! - I find it a bit of a game when I wear a short dress in the summer. Sometimes I win & sometimes I don't - LOL

As for granny pants - they are for weekdays only - nicer stuff is for the weekend!

Birthday in 3 weeks, so hopefully folk (including BF) have taken the hints I've been giving!
Reply 45
Thong panties always look nice/sexy if worn under skirts... Boy shorts and othe big underwear covers u up but no one feel gud seeing them watever...
Why do I get the feeling that most of the "girls" replying on this thread aren't actually female.
Reply 47
Well today I'm wearing a knee length pink skirt with high heels, under my skirt I have on a pink slip, black stockings and a pink suspender belt with a waist high, skin tight shapewear control thong that's tight up between my bum, I find wearing my knickers like this is quite comfortable and very sexy when wearing a skirt.
Original post by janeway
Well today I'm wearing a knee length pink skirt with high heels, under my skirt I have on a pink slip, black stockings and a pink suspender belt with a waist high, skin tight shapewear control thong that's tight up between my bum, I find wearing my knickers like this is quite comfortable and very sexy when wearing a skirt.

Great contribution to a 3 year old thread. Wonder how many TSRians will jerk it reading this.
yayaweyaweNyaweNJ
Original post by Precious Illusions
Great contribution to a 3 year old thread. Wonder how many TSRians will jerk it reading this.
teiwQUOTtteteiteiw
It's tricky because you don't wa t to show lines, I think g strings are best.
If it's a loose skirt cheekies are best
Original post by louiecorr
yayaweyaweNyaweNJ

You wot son

I bet you don;t wear any underwear under your skirts :hubba:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I bet you don;t wear any underwear under your skirts :hubba:

I don't. Just my chastity belt.
I don't. Just my chastity belt.

You replied before I got to edit in your favourite gif :frown:
Crotchless panties cos they hope to bump into me
Sexy underwear, imo, is underwear that reminds you every moment that you are wearing it! I love the feeling of silky material moving against my bum and private parts as I walk (I don't like my undies too tight). Now, some gals wear thongs ('cause I guess they like or don't mind the feeling of a strip of material wedged between their butt cheeks, a constant 'wedgie'), but for me, if I'm wearing a pretty dress or flirty skirt (A-line, not body hugging), I like to wear real bikini or hipster panties made of either satin charmeuse (with no cotton-lining in the crotch, all satin) or silk (pure silk or silk charmeuse), sometimes with lace trim of small ruffles at the legs or waste. Tese are more expensive and harder to find in a retail store nowadays (but easy to find/order on-line). Sometimes I wear those lovely soft nylon
Reply 58
i wear nothing - perhaps a tammy if I'm horny
Reply 59
Depends on the type of skirt, I normally wear a knee length skirt with a half pink slip, it's true that slips aren't everyone's cup of tea but l love wearing one under my skirt, also I wear black stockings held up by a suspender belt, I never wear tights and my favourite knickers, a waist high skin tight control thong that's always tight up between my bum, this always feels very sexy and surprisingly comfortable, a knee length skirt is long enough to wear stockings but short enough to show my legs up to my knee's, I love going into town wearing a skirt with my sexy underwear on underneath. I quite often go to work dressed like this.

Latest