The Student Room Group

First tattoo, what to expect?

Hey everyone,

I have my first tattoo tomorrow I am having it just below and a but left of my collar bone, so like kind of at the top of my arm?

I am just wondering what is the pain similar to, what can I expect and if anyone has had a tattoo in a similar place what was the experience like?

the tattoo I am having is only s couple inches, it's a relatively small tattoo, I think as soon as I'm having it done I'll be okay I just have no idea what to expect the pain to be like

I am also aware everyone experiences pain different but everyone's input would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Beepeear
Hey everyone,

I have my first tattoo tomorrow I am having it just below and a but left of my collar bone, so like kind of at the top of my arm?

I am just wondering what is the pain similar to, what can I expect and if anyone has had a tattoo in a similar place what was the experience like?

the tattoo I am having is only s couple inches, it's a relatively small tattoo, I think as soon as I'm having it done I'll be okay I just have no idea what to expect the pain to be like

I am also aware everyone experiences pain different but everyone's input would be greatly appreciated

I noticed that no one offered you advice so I thought I would ask how you got on with your tattoo ?

Hope it went well and that you are pleased with the results ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest