The Student Room Group

How much free time do you have?

I'll be starting A levels after GCSE's, but was wondering, how much free time do you have per night?

I was thinking about building a gaming PC for the summer and beyond, but after reading how much work is required it made me re-think it.

How much time do you have free? How much work/revision? Do you do any jobs which take up time? Would I have enough time to still enjoy things like gaming, reading, watching TV etc?
1. saturday only
2. a hell of a lot
3. hell yea work in a garage
4. slightly but need to cut back

Im afraid your 'life' is going to be cut short my friend
I still have quite a bit of free time despite doing a levels and balancing a part time job etc. (I volunteer and am an ambulance cadet additionally) However at one point I was working 18 hours a week and it just wasn't sustainable /then/ I really had no free time. But yeah a levels aren't the end of of your social life haha you'll still have free time just not as Much lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Klanny
I'll be starting A levels after GCSE's, but was wondering, how much free time do you have per night?

I was thinking about building a gaming PC for the summer and beyond, but after reading how much work is required it made me re-think it.

How much time do you have free? How much work/revision? Do you do any jobs which take up time? Would I have enough time to still enjoy things like gaming, reading, watching TV etc?

During revision time:
No free time
Too much revision (I end up messaging half the world during my so called 'revision' time)
I do have a part-time job, but it's on hold atm
No

(only applies if you're Chinese and your parents want you to get A*A*A* at A level...)
Nothing is ever free in life
Just wait until you finish your A-levels. It's better to start a gaming pc with a clear head.
What's this thing called "free time"?
Reply 7
Minus; 7 hr sleep + 4 hrs outside at college, i have 13 hours of free time a weekday lmao.

Now I don't have any lessons for 2 weeks I have 17 hrs free time a day

God imagine the things I could achieve urhghghghghghgh
The amount of "free time" depends on individuals I think....:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest