The Student Room Group

Are you ready for the maths exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BTAnonymous
Edexcel GCSE?

If so, then I was ready 5 months ago!!

EDIT: I hope I get an A* because it's my strongest subject... and I got an A* in my mock. However, I need a C in English language to get into my college and I got a D in my mock... :s-smilie:

that is soo like my im shite in english language but when it comes to maths i can get a or a*
Original post by SamSp123
Does anyone have any tips on getting a solid B?

try getting full marks on the first 15 question on both papers and your guaranteed a b that why i did and my last few mocks and i got close to an a i think like 10 marks off
In my school to do A-level Further Math, we would need to get A* in GCSE Math (edexcel btw) a year early, and then get around A^ - A in both GCSE Further Math and Add Math.
I know this is irrelevant, anyway good luck guys.
Reply 63
Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by penelopecrux
mate i need to get an A at least in English :/

Damn, why's that? I need at least an A in Maths and Science. I then need a further 5 GCSEs at least grade B to get onto my college.
Original post by Rimsha100100
that is soo like my im shite in english language but when it comes to maths i can get a or a*

Yup, I feel you! I simply don't get English, it doesn't make sense whereas Maths is almost second nature!
Damn, why's that? I need at least an A in Maths and Science. I then need a further 5 GCSEs at least grade B to get onto my college.

The sixth form I'm going to is really extra lmao, they're like u need to get at least As in English and a modern foreign language and A*s in the subjects I'm doing so basically maths and science. :/
Original post by penelopecrux
The sixth form I'm going to is really extra lmao, they're like u need to get at least As in English and a modern foreign language and A*s in the subjects I'm doing so basically maths and science. :/

Lmao. Sounds like a great college! Hope you get in!
Lmao. Sounds like a great college! Hope you get in!

Thank you, I do too haha, just really scared for English because I'm crap at it. And best of luck for ur results :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending