The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolatmaths
im not putting any effort, copying and pasting isnt effort. Seriously though, log off, this isnt the place for you.

Lol nah.
Lol this. Not that it bothers me from them but it definitely is mentally noted.
Fair enough, I know if I reveal my location, millions of TSRians will flood the area searching with all helicopters and sh*t but do you know where else I can find a Muslim gang? Just wanna see for myself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
I'm brown so I'll be safe, they'll probably think I'm Muslim.

PM me the area you live in if you want. I really wanna see for myself.

If I said this about being white in a predominantly white area...:nah: the sky would fall
Kensington and chelsea
Original post by lolatmaths
Im enjoying this, going to a grammar school means that i rarely have the opportunity to talk to the benefit scroungers that im going to have to pay for. Keep going.

You do realise that this is a give away?!?
Original post by 0to100
If I said this about being white in a predominantly white area...:nah: the sky would fall

I know right
Original post by _icecream
Kensington and chelsea

Exactly rich areas

Original post by john2054

Well if it isn't my main man john.

Original post by TrueDetective01
I know right

Yea...
Original post by Dieselblue
Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"

Please, tell me...
What has this thread got to do with Islam?

Is Islam a race?
No.

then stfu.

I can clearly see your confidence is an issue here..
Original post by 0to100
Yea...

Yeah, what?
Oh yes, so irrational, totally irrational that people can be racist to white people too.
Get out of here you far-left wing moron.

Is that supposed to be an insult?
Childish, that's what you are
Original post by PrincePaul6888
Of course there are poor white people but they know and you know that racism goes way beyond the wallet.The thing is, as a white person, you can remove all identifying markers of poverty from yourself (neighborhood, car, dental health, wardrobe, grammar, etc…) and the unfair treatment stops entirely. Without those factors it is unlikely a white person will ever be harrassed without cause. But the same is not true as a black person.

How does a poor white person avoid the institusional racism of the poverty > crime > Jail cycle then?

They cant remove "The identifying markers" and buy a new wardrobe, elecution lessons, car and new set of teeth because THEY ARE POOR...

You are so indoctrinated it is sad
Original post by _icecream
Kensington and chelsea

Noooot as bad as some areas
The Jewish areas.

No-goyim allowed.

But then why is Britain's chief Rabbi concerned with segregation...

Not Jews, for them it is fine
Original post by john2054

give away what?
Original post by anon y mous
Please, tell me...
What has this thread got to do with Islam?

Is Islam a race?
No.

then stfu.

I can clearly see your confidence is an issue here..

*TRIGGERED*
Nice shaming tactic , give 0 facts. Make personal attacks, typical radical
Original post by Betelgeuse-
How does a poor white person avoid the institusional racism of the poverty > crime > Jail cycle then?
I never said it does. I'm saying racism goes far beyond the wallet.
Original post by 0to100
Black people can socially mobilise all they want in the free world.
Black people generally speaking have little interest in mobilising as to oppress white people.

Original post by 0to100

If they don't try that's no one's fault but it's somehow everyone's problem.
Black people have little interest in denying white people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

Original post by 0to100

It's essentially tough love I'm tryna dish right now
Why do white people like you) when they talk about racism always have to talk about feelings ?

Original post by 0to100

they are treated better than the lower class blacks but acceptance is down to the person and they don't have to like black people but the respect is a must and it's there if deserved.
Barack Obama has spent his whole presidency sucking up to white people. On top of that. He ticks all the boxes for acceptable blackness, ya know, one of those black guys that don't scare you and make you feel comfortable. But that has not stopped him from racism
Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"

I don't think black trash is the word they use be racist towards black people? Oh yes, you know what word I'm talking about.
Original post by 0to100
?? There's a racist person everywhere just get used to it.

So we should get used to rapists too because they're everywhere? Logic.

Latest

Trending

Trending