The Student Room Group

The 100!

Hi,

I've just finished watching the season 3 finale of the 100 on E4. Does anyone else watch it? It is my all time favourite show and it is amazing so I would be shocked if no one on here watches it. What does everyone think?
Original post by niv1234
Hi,

I've just finished watching the season 3 finale of the 100 on E4. Does anyone else watch it? It is my all time favourite show and it is amazing so I would be shocked if no one on here watches it. What does everyone think?

I have seen a few episods of the new season for some reason :colondollar: I like the premise of it, funnily enough, and I'd like to watch the whole series when I get the chance :tongue: does it end with 3 seasons?
Original post by SeanFM
I have seen a few episods of the new season for some reason :colondollar: I like the premise of it, funnily enough, and I'd like to watch the whole series when I get the chance :tongue: does it end with 3 seasons?

I don't think so they have left it on a massive cliffhanger like they always do. I've just researched this there is a season 4. What episode did you watch up to?
Original post by niv1234
I don't think so they have left it on a massive cliffhanger like they always do. I've just researched this there is a season 4. What episode did you watch up to?

:lol: I see, it's going to keep going I guess.

Spoiler

If you like this you might like The Maze Runner film series :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: I see, it's going to keep going I guess.

Spoiler

If you like this you might like The Maze Runner film series :wink:

Is that in series 3, I think I know which one you were talking about?

I've never watched that but I've heard a lot about the books, I didn't realise there were films as well. What is it about?
Original post by niv1234
Is that in series 3, I think I know which one you were talking about?

I've never watched that but I've heard a lot about the books, I didn't realise there were films as well. What is it about?

Yeah :tongue: bit weird of me to start with series 3 but I watch a lot on E4 like TBBT, The Mindy Project, The Goldbergs etc and it was on so I thought why not :tongue:

They're working on the 3rd film at the moment so you know it's good :tongue: and yeah, I've heard about the books too :tongue: it's about a group of teenagers that end up in this maze and have no idea how they got there and they try to escape it, but it's quite dangerous and all is not that it seems :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah :tongue: bit weird of me to start with series 3 but I watch a lot on E4 like TBBT, The Mindy Project, The Goldbergs etc and it was on so I thought why not :tongue:

They're working on the 3rd film at the moment so you know it's good :tongue: and yeah, I've heard about the books too :tongue: it's about a group of teenagers that end up in this maze and have no idea how they got there and they try to escape it, but it's quite dangerous and all is not that it seems :tongue:

Me too! Most days I just turn E4 on and sit there- I watch TBBT, How I met your mother( don't really like it that much though), the Goldbergs, Charmed(I've watched every single episode somehow), Melissa and Joey.

Oh Ok, that makes sense I thought the first season was dark and scary then it got to the second and third and realised how much darker it could get. It's really interesting I think you should watch it when you have time.

That seems really interesting, I might read the book. I have way too many books on my tbr pile right now from the library I think theres 11 of them.

Quick Reply

Latest