test was easy tbh
Original post by exclamationmark
Where did -5 and 6 come from?

First question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1442
no

Original post by lfcrules
Do you think full marks will still be given to 0.5 ln 6.75?
Original post by BSLMaths
We were working out the x value and the x value had to be between pi/4 and pi/2 :/

ah that does make more sense I guess, because all the solutions would be in the range -pi/4 to pi/2 wouldn't they, looks like that's a mark or 2 dropped :frown:
Original post by Benji12345
For the trig identity question part b, did you have to rearrange for a tan quadratic and then use the quadratic formula to get the solutions for tans?

Yes using 1 + tan^2(X) = cosec^2(X) :smile:
Does anybody remember how many marks the sketching arcsin graph was?
Original post by mpwb12345
Will send u it

Send it to me as well
Yeah I ran out of time :frown:
I think I lost about 15 marks due to silly mistakes

Posted from TSR Mobile
There goes my chances of getting an A overall
Reply 1449
Original post by Bloom77
Do you need 80% across AS and A2 to get an A?
I got 78% in AS overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

so you need 82% at a2
Original post by Bloom77
I got 78% in AS overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

480 UMS in total across 6 units. Doesn't matter if you didn't get 80% or more at AS as long as your total is 80% or more.
Dunno why some people come on this thread literally just to say 'exam was easy'. Does it feed your ego? or?
Original post by Bloom77
I got 78% in AS overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to average 480 / 600 ums in all 6 modules; or average 80 ums on every module.

If you got 78 ums overall in AS, you need to average 82 ums in A2 overall to get an A overall.
Original post by k.russell
ah that does make more sense I guess, because all the solutions would be in the range -pi/4 to pi/2 wouldn't they, looks like that's a mark or 2 dropped :frown:

Don't worry, looks like overall people found it tricky so it shouldn't be a big deal :smile:
Reply 1454
Original post by BSLMaths
Yes using 1 + tan^2(X) = cosec^2(X) :smile:

incorrect it's cot not tan, tan is for sec
If I got 3 =A and -32= B(which is probably wrong) in q6 and i work out the equation in part b will i get ecf? As i got the first part wrong
how many marks was the long division question out of fgs
Hai , in Q3 i put alpha as -26.57 instead of +26.57 , and consquently got the rest of the Q3 answers incorrect. How many marks would i drop?
In previous years what was the average raw mark required for 90 UMS? Also how many marks would I lose for leaving the 0.5cosec4y question as 2cosec4y by accident, 1 ?
Bruhh seriously doubting what I wrote down 😂 need to see the paper looool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending