The Student Room Group

Christian ice cream man battered by Muslims who claimed lollies possessed evil spirit

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Croco
thats your problem not mine. i do not know you therefore i don't care what bracket you put me in and yes by the likes of me you do because you clearly cannot be bothered to educate yourself.

where have I said that I hate India? pray show me where I have? why are you getting so worked up? I happen to love my nation but that does not mean I can't point out it's flaws. I am Sikh fyi :kiss:

Okay. Good for you. But I'm not interested, so go talk to him or someone else. Why do you two keep quoting me?

Jog on, the both of you.
SO it looks like literally no one else covered this:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Christian+ice+cream+man+battered+by+Muslim+mob+who+claimed+lollies+possessed+EVIL+SPIRIT&rlz=1C1PRFE_enGB695GB695&oq=Christian+ice+cream+man+battered+by+Muslim+mob+who+claimed+lollies+possessed+EVIL+SPIRIT&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.584j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Also, "chora" literally means "thief" It's not an "insulting term for Christians" It literally means "thief"

Do you have a more reliable source OP? If true, it sounds like he was actually beaten for...stealing. Not a fan of vigilante justice, but not what the article is saying as well
Reply 82
Original post by bolly_mad
Okay. Good for you. But I'm not interested, so go talk to him or someone else. Why do you two keep quoting me?

Jog on, the both of you.

and there you have it folks! trying to call us uneducated! :lol: and good night! :star:
Original post by Croco
and there you have it folks! trying to call us uneducated! :lol: and good night! :star:

Good night.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
We're not talking about women here babe we're talking about religion.

Then the same applies. Bear in mind that in India, they're calling for a "Khalistan" and ofc there was the genocide committed by BJP members, which wasn't big news in the west at the time..
Dude. You need to talk to someone else now. Bye.

Not by the likes of you. I've already put you in the same bracket as him.

I'll tell you the same thing. Have fun stewing in your hatred of India. You'll find most Indians (including Muslims and Sikhs) wont give a cr*p.

Still haven't actually addressed the original post you objected to, my nationalistic friend. If you have an educated point, please make it and I won't answer condescendingly; if not then by all means continue to ignore and walk away from the discussion, or stay and continue to pepper your posts with ad hominems and claims of metaphorical arselicking.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Still haven't actually addressed the original post you objected to, my nationalistic friend. If you have an educated point, please make it and I won't answer condescendingly; if not then by all means continue to ignore and walk away from the discussion, or stay and continue to pepper your posts with ad hominems and claims of metaphorical arselicking.

Oh my goodness, really? Really? Read these two words - Jog. On.

You (two or three) can believe whatever you wish. I'm not stopping you or arguing with you. I'm more than capable of debating, I simply have zero interest. I prefer to focus my time on the Indians (of all religions) who are positive and looking toward the future. Not stuck in the past, looking backward all the time.

If it makes you feel better to stew in the misery of past mistakes and attack India at every opportunity, feel free to do so. But the rest of us are not obliged to care one bit about what you say. We're too excited about the future to be dragged
down by the likes of you.
(edited 7 years ago)
x

Lol I was just making generic disadvantages you would usually get with overpopulation. If you've got the facts then I guess I can't argue (provided they are reliable ofc).

Though if the overpopulation of India really is beneficial instead of a burden then it wouldn't really be called overpopulation. :tongue:
Reply 88
This thread is a prime example of why I find it hard to leave TSR:frown:

Everything from ice cream selling in Pakistan,to witchcraft ,the relative wealth of Canada v India in 80 years,particle physics and women's rights in India.

:confused:
Original post by champ_mc99
Lol I was just making generic disadvantages you would usually get with overpopulation. If you've got the facts then I guess I can't argue (provided they are reliable ofc).

Though if the overpopulation of India really is beneficial instead of a burden then it wouldn't really be called overpopulation. :tongue:

Exactly. There are many popular statements made on issues about other countries (lndia is only one example) that don't really stand up to scrutiny.

'Overpopulation' is a relative term, and just because some people use it, it does not mean it is an accurate one. For example, some people may call the UK 'overpopulated', but others would disagree, it depends on one's view and interpretation of data. However, I imagine few would make the dire, cataclysmic assumptions that you made earlier, hence why I asked where you were getting your information from, it was quite bizarre tbh.

If you doubt the facts, feel free to conduct your own research, don't take my word for it.
Simply and clearly - religion of violence, prejudice and mindless dogma.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending