The Student Room Group

Spanish GCSE writing coursework

At this point in time, I have lost or nearly lost all my motivation to do my Spanish GCSE writing exam(I'm in Year 10). It's the end of the year next week on Thursday which is when I have my exam, I think. I've also had my French GCSE writing exam which I failed because I wasn't given enough time to revise. However I think I passed my Spanish GCSE speaking exam with a B and passed my French GCSE speaking exam with a C(which I want to retake at some point, but probably wont because I've forgotten it now). Are there any ways to revise my Spanish writing exam, like any fun ways to keep me motivated? I do have a method, but it's a kind of boring method but does help me with my writing. I don't think I have the motivation to do that method now. Also are there any apps to help me learn my Spanish writing coursework? What are your ways of learning Spanish writing coursework? Are there any different ways of learning it other than reading the text for a minute or so then covering it and writing it out until I've learnt it?
(edited 7 years ago)
im in the same position as you honestly, and Spanish is properly my weakest subject. we have barely started our coursework but what helps me is reading alot of what others write and getting the basic structure of sentences and developing on that.
Hey, I had mine about two months ago and I forgot so many sentences in it, but my teacher has predicted me to get 30/30, but I'll probably get less😁 What's the topic for your writing? I usually just read over it constantly the day before and the day of the CA, somehow I learn it better when I'm rushed😂 Or sometimes I'd learn it from revision cards or index cards, they're really helpful for any subject😊 Until you find yourself writing out almost 200 to cover one years worth of chemistry notes😳 But I hope it goes well💙
Reply 3
Original post by LittleIrishGeek
Hey, I had mine about two months ago and I forgot so many sentences in it, but my teacher has predicted me to get 30/30, but I'll probably get less😁 What's the topic for your writing? I usually just read over it constantly the day before and the day of the CA, somehow I learn it better when I'm rushed😂 Or sometimes I'd learn it from revision cards or index cards, they're really helpful for any subject😊 Until you find yourself writing out almost 200 to cover one years worth of chemistry notes😳 But I hope it goes well💙

Thank you. Sometimes I learn stuff better when I'm rushed too. I don't really know the topic but here are the questions to the coursework:

1. Some details about yourself and family
2. How you get on with family members
3. Activities with family and/or friends that you have enjoyed, and why(I just did friends for this one)
4. What family activities/activity you think work/s best, and why
5. Whether or not you think marriage is necessary and when you have children and why.

I have to write at least 200 words and I have 241 words for my coursework, but I might forget some stuff, would that be ok?

I'm aiming for at least a B, but I'm not sure if I will get it. I'm aiming to start revising now(at 10pm) and finish revising on Wednesday evening. How often should I revise for these last few days? I have school tomorrow and I have break and lunch to revise. Break is 25 minutes and lunch is 35 minutes and I could do some at home too, which I'm pretty much free apart from going out a couple of times and practicing piano for my piano lesson. How many hours should I do it for?
Should I do it at night too?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest