The Student Room Group

Revision Tips:

Hi! I'm really confused on how to revise as I did most of my GCSES (apart from my core ones and even then I had no idea) during covid and got CAGS. I currently do A-Levels in English Literature, Spanish and History and am in Y13 and am super lost.

I've made a revision timetable but I feel I have no time to revise because I have to do homework and coursework but also because I haven't made any revision for anything yet I have no idea where to start as I feel I've forgotten lots of my Y12 content...
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I'm really confused on how to revise as I did most of my GCSES (apart from my core ones and even then I had no idea) during covid and got CAGS. I currently do A-Levels in English Literature, Spanish and History and am in Y13 and am super lost.

I've made a revision timetable but I feel I have no time to revise because I have to do homework and coursework but also because I haven't made any revision for anything yet I have no idea where to start as I feel I've forgotten lots of my Y12 content...

this is literally me :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #1

hey i do a level spanish and am in year 13 - you can reach out to me by private message if you want more help x
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
hey i do a level spanish and am in year 13 - you can reach out to me by private message if you want more help x

can u help me out with some revision tips for spanish a level cos i'm at a C grade rn and i need a B preferably an A for my unis x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending