The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TercioOfParma
I cannot see the Islamic population doubling in 10 years, especially now we have left the EU.

If you think that migration is going to decrease after leaving the EU, you've not been paying attention and you have fallen for Boris/Farage's dream
Original post by swiss_cheese
If you think that migration is going to decrease after leaving the EU, you've not been paying attention and you have fallen for Boris/Farage's dream

Well, we don't have to fulfil the migrant quota now we are out do we?
hang him!
Well, we don't have to fulfil the migrant quota now we are out do we?

Non-EU immigration was a factor of at least 10 missed by the Tory's manifesto aims, I see no reason for this to change for EU immigrants - assuming we actually leave.
Non-EU immigration was a factor of at least 10 missed by the Tory's manifesto aims, I see no reason for this to change for EU immigrants - assuming we actually leave.

If we don't there will be civil war. Also, why are you assuming I support the tories?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Nope, it's generally just applying Islamic law to Muslims, but recently they have begun applying it to non-Muslims.

They openly flog homosexuals and not too long ago they flogged a 60 year old christian woman for selling alcohol during Ramadan.

It's begun a downward spiral that many countries with large Muslim populations have seen over the recent years, the 'Arab Spring' has reached them and when our Muslim populations baby boomers come of age we too will get an 'Arab Spring'.

I just gave it a quick Google and it is 'officially' secular but like you point out that seems to amount to little :frown:
If we don't there will be civil war. Also, why are you assuming I support the tories?

Be so kind as to highlight where I said you support the tories.
Be so kind as to highlight where I said you support the tories.

This implies to me that you think I support the tories.
There is already 10% in France, and growing exponentially.

Yea but aren't other groups also growing exponentially?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Official figures suggest a Muslim majority by 2055 if I remember correctly, and this was pre-migrant crisis

We're ****ed...

Do you have the statistic?
Original post by oShahpo

Not the french catholic population.
Not the french catholic population.

Well I don't care about Catholics, I am talking about ethnically French people, regardless of religion.
Original post by oShahpo
Well I don't care about Catholics, I am talking about ethnically French people, regardless of religion.

I don't know, I think they're declining but I am not sure.
meanwhile 300 Muslims die in Baghdad because of terrorism…

Please post a link to that story, I'm sure we'd all like to read about it. One of the overriding failures of the Iraq war is the failure to secure the peace - that failure is spilling over into Europe now, but at least we are trying to fight it in both these areas.
Most Europeans reproduce at replacement rate (I.e. most couples have 2 children) or slightly less. Due to cultural reasons, the Hijrah, and of course religious reasons such as oppression of women, forbidding of masturbation, condoms and abortions, Muslim families often reproduce above this rate..
Original post by typonaut
Please post a link to that story, I'm sure we'd all like to read about it. One of the overriding failures of the Iraq war is the failure to secure the peace - that failure is spilling over into Europe now, but at least we are trying to fight it in both these areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Baghdad_bombings

enjoy the read
Not at all. What did you get in history AS, a C? B? Because your comprehension skills are out the window lmfao.

A* at GCSE, awaiting A2 grade, Decent B at AS.
A* at GCSE, awaiting A2 grade, Decent B at AS.

Lol GCSE history is a joke, I got full marks on it. And a B at AS?? Thats meh but it still doesnt mean your views are more reliable than just about every single expert on Nazi history to ever live.
Original post by oShahpo

No, at least not at the same rate.
Lol GCSE history is a joke, I got full marks on it. And a B at AS?? Thats meh but it still doesnt mean your views are more reliable than just about every single expert on Nazi history to ever live.

My Dad had a mental breakdown halfway through the year. I did quite well for 1 day of revision I think. Does that make me stupid swisscheese? Or did I have more important things in life at the time? I would like to see you answer that.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending