The Student Room Group

Do you think she is lesbian?

Hello, everyone, I've been studying graphic design at a university since the beginning of the year. After a while, I started talking to a girl there. We had similar interests etc. Before we started talking, she sometimes sat alone, sometimes with a friend (with whom she laughs a lot) and sometimes in a small group (also with the friend) THE thing is that I have a long way to go to university, so I only get to the compulsory courses. She lives nearby and has offered to give me her number so that she can text me when the events are cancelled. When she sits next to me, we usually talk about the subject matter. But often also about interests. Sometimes we laugh together too. Two weeks ago she was a little late for class with her friend and sat right next to me (I had saved her a seat.) Her friend didn't have a seat and sat somewhere else. Later, when we walked to another event, she talked to me and her friend walked with the group. Now, however, I noticed a few things: She has short hair and usually wears jogging pants and baggy shirts. Her fingernails are also relatively short. In addition, her friend wears a rainbow necklace. What do you all mean? is she a lesbian Or is she into me?

Scroll to see replies

Defo lesbian lad
Why do you think this?
Reply 3
Absolutely no way to say, these are superficial details and you can't really tell.
I can't stop laughing.
Why do you think this?

Original post by Serene Dreams
I can't stop laughing.

Why?
short fingernails screams lesbian to me
Original post by Bio 7
Absolutely no way to say, these are superficial details and you can't really tell.

Yeah youre right.
but don't you think it's sus that her friend has a necklace like that and her hair is short?
Original post by Genesiss
short fingernails screams lesbian to me

Im not really sure If they are that short. Maybe a little Bit longer than man nails
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah youre right.
but don't you think it's sus that her friend has a necklace like that and her hair is short?

No😭 her friend could be lesbian yes, but that doesn’t make her one? straight people can be friends with gay people, as well as maybe she just likes the colours. also short hair doesn’t correlate to sexuality 😭😭
Hello, everyone, I've been studying graphic design at a university since the beginning of the year. After a while, I started talking to a girl there. We had similar interests etc. Before we started talking, she sometimes sat alone, sometimes with a friend (with whom she laughs a lot) and sometimes in a small group (also with the friend) THE thing is that I have a long way to go to university, so I only get to the compulsory courses. She lives nearby and has offered to give me her number so that she can text me when the events are cancelled. When she sits next to me, we usually talk about the subject matter. But often also about interests. Sometimes we laugh together too. Two weeks ago she was a little late for class with her friend and sat right next to me (I had saved her a seat.) Her friend didn't have a seat and sat somewhere else. Later, when we walked to another event, she talked to me and her friend walked with the group. Now, however, I noticed a few things: She has short hair and usually wears jogging pants and baggy shirts. Her fingernails are also relatively short. In addition, her friend wears a rainbow necklace. What do you all mean? is she a lesbian Or is she into me?

Did she smell of Lesbian?
Why?

You must be trolling.

This is basically your thinking process:
Short hair - lesbian?
Jogging pants and baggy shirt - lesbian?
Short fingernails (like most of the human population) - lesbian?
Friend wears rainbow necklace - lesbian? (Straight people can be friends with non-straight people just like straight people can be in non-romantic relationships with other straight people, you know. Assuming her friend apparently is a lesbian because she wears a rainbow necklace. 💀)
Reply 12
Yeah youre right.

Suspicious isn't the word I'd use. It's certainly possible since many do wear jewellery as a symbol.
Original post by Reality Check
Did she smell of Lesbian?

Original post by Serene Dreams
You must be trolling.

This is basically your thinking process:
Short hair - lesbian?
Jogging pants and baggy shirt - lesbian?
Short fingernails (like most of the human population) - lesbian?
Friend wears rainbow necklace - lesbian? (Straight people can be friends with non-straight people just like straight people can be in non-romantic relationships with other straight people, you know. Assuming her friend apparently is a lesbian because she wears a rainbow necklace. 💀)

I know that I think in clichés and I'm really ashamed of it. I'm just afraid that I'm giving myself hope in vain. Would you think that she might be into me?
Reply 14
Out of all of the questions here this is so funny.
Don't play into stereotypes and just think short hair + rainbow necklace + girl = lesbian. Like does that matter ? What if she was bi, pan, etc or just straight like serious why does it matter. If you are so bothered and going off **** like this just ask her??
Loooool, what a thread lmfao. No, there’s nothing there to suggest she’s a lesbian and even if she were that doesn’t automatically mean she’d be into you. Also, it was the friend wearing the rainbow necklace, not the chick you’re interested in. And even the necklace doesn’t mean much, a girl in my team wears a rainbow lanyard and she’s got a boyfriend.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Loooool, what a thread lmfao. No, there’s nothing there to suggest she’s a lesbian and even if she were that doesn’t automatically mean she’d be into you. Also, it was the friend wearing the rainbow necklace, not the chick you’re interested in. And even the necklace doesn’t mean much, a girl in my team wears a rainbow lanyard and she’s got a boyfriend.

You are missunderstanding this. i am not a lesbian I'm a man. I'm just afraid that she might be a lesbian and I'm hoping for nothing.
You are missunderstanding this. i am not a lesbian I'm a man. I'm just afraid that she might be a lesbian and I'm hoping for nothing.

The same logic applies, even if she’s straight doesn’t mean she’d like or be into you. You can try and ask around to find out if she’s had exes and whether they were guys or girls.
this is so odd just talk? to her??
Original post by Son of the Sea
The same logic applies, even if she’s straight doesn’t mean she’d like or be into you. You can try and ask around to find out if she’s had exes and whether they were guys or girls.

Yes I could. But then she would know that I am interested in her. From what I wrote, do you think she might be into me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending