The Student Room Group

Two men kidnap priest, take hostages in church near the French Rouen

Scroll to see replies

"Most Sikhs in India commit female infanticide" :facepalm:

Why isn't there a severe wife shortage in the Sikh community, one would assume it would be much worse than what China had under the one child policy...?
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Yes, I'm a Sikh. I think it's a possibility. We've already seen one attack in Germany, but I don't think it was related to the historical conflicts between the South Asian Mughals and the Sikhs. It seems like ISIS supporters would target just about any non-Muslim religious buildings.

Another main concern for the Sikhs is being targeted in anti-Muslim hate crimes; practising Sikhs wear turbans and have long beards.

Its ridiculous thats the first time ive heard about that attack - a week on!

So you dont think Sikhs could be a particular target? Theres been many many times a Sikh has been attacked and mistaken as a muslim, the whole thing is stupid. Did you see when one sikh uploaded a picture on twitter or something and someone edited him holding a quran, spreading rumours he was responsible for an attack whilst it was still live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quran 5:38 (Sahih International)

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

well, I know a Muslim who interprets this verse as "put the aspiring thief in a position where he won't steal anymore" (i.e. put him in jail, eradicate poverty, educate people etc etc)

well, "interpreted" like this, Islam considerably improves : however 5:38 says : "amputate their hands", not "put them in a position where they won't steal" . If you abandon literalism, then it's anybody's guess. Thousands of competing interpretations, more or less logical and acrobatic : for this reason, in fact, Islam has split in thousands of competing (when not warring) factions

and, as good ol' Muhammad used to say : Islam will split in 73 sects, and 72 of them will be in the fire

he was, of course, being far too optimistic
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by chemting
"Most Sikhs in India commit female infanticide" :facepalm:

Why isn't there a severe wife shortage in the Sikh community, one would assume it would be much worse than what China had under the one child policy...?
yes, and how come there are quite a few Sikh women around ? simple answer : those are actually men !

yes, after killing the baby girls, "most Sikhs" actually resort to generalised transgenderism for half of the male population, and then abduct some genetic females purely for reproduction purposes. Complex, but workable.

How do I know ? well, only a moron would dispute this fact, which needs no proof whatsoever

best
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
after killing the baby girls, Sikhs actually resort to generalised transgenderism for half of the male population, and then abduct some genetic females purely for reproduction purposes. Complex, but workable.

I feel for all those Sikh man-wives who have to witness their husbands fornicating with another lady for the purposes of reproduction.

#jesuisSikhman-wives

How do I know ? well, only a moron would dispute this fact, which needs no proof whatsoever

best

I consider you as a very unignorant non-moron who knows a lot about Punjab, so I'll take your word for it...
Original post by blah3210
Says evil doesn't exist. Proceeds to make moral judgment. LOL

I said that evil only exists if there are objective beings such as gods: Muhammad believed that his ideology would be executed in the afterlife by his god. I do not believe in any god, but this does not mean that I do not believe that people act based on ideologies that are evil in intent.

Clearly you haven't studied Late Antiquity. I'd love to see how you arrived at that conclusion. Do you have any historical studies to support your conclusion? I can cite plenty of articles which go into detail on how Muhammad changed society for the better.

There were many philosophies and religions of the time....even thousands of years before Islam was invented that do not order people to be killed, and which promote harmony even amongst alien groups. Islam by contrast is the complete opposite of that, and despite being the last of the three Abrahamic religions to be devised, is the most violent. It has promoted 1300+ years of continuous warfare and acts of terror.

The countries where Islam is especially rampant today tend to be highly backward in terms of freedom, culture, and innovation.
I feel for all those Sikh man-wives who have to witness their husbands fornicating with another lady for the purposes of reproduction.

#jesuisSikhman-wives
true : however, humans cannot pick and choose. As God often says `; `'it's my way or the highway. And we all know where the highway is leading to, don't we ? - (snicker) "
I consider you as a very unignorant non-moron who knows a lot about Punjab, so I'll take your word for it...
thanks, brother Chem
In fact, I think that all of us non-morons should join forces and propagate non-moronic thinking among the morons : how about founding a non-moronic society ?

both kuffar and non-kuffar welcome...

best
Original post by the bear
anyone who thinks that murdering elderly priests is pleasing to God is ****ed up to the max.

Disgraceful. You're absolutely right. It's even worse when you come to think that one of the two attackers is only 18.
Original post by vault111
QE2 you auld gobshite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you butthurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
true : however, humans cannot pick and choose. As God often says `; `'it's my way or the highway. And we all know where the highway is leading to, don't we ? - (snicker) "

[video="youtube;gEPmA3USJdI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI[/video]

thanks, brother Chem
In fact, I think that all of us non-morons should join forces and propagate non-moronic thinking among the morons : how about founding a non-moronic society ?

both kuffar and non-kuffar welcome...

first we need to establish a kafir state, we need to campaign for the afghan government to stop occupying our motherland

first we need to establish a kafir state, we need to campaign for the afghan government to stop occupying our motherland
no, first we have to establish the society

its ultimate goal would be reclaiming our long-lost Kaffir homeland - but this goal would be known only to the upper echelons

at the basis, we would simply have the harmlessly-named, nondescript "Non-moron society"- open to both the kuffar and the non-kuffar. Everyone likes to consider himself a Non-moron : our success would be huge and constant

then, as our influence in economy and politics (not to mention TSR) rises, our true aims will be carefully unveiled ...
This is worse than the Nice attack
Original post by oShahpo
Well, attacking Syria will only bring us more terrorists attacks in the UK

That's debatable. Remember we arn't generically 'bombing Syria' indiscriminatly as most idiots seem to think.

We're targeting IS positions and training camps and inhibiting their ability to operate freely.

There are lots of people in Syria, who are against ISIS because of what they have done to their lives.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pegasus2
That's debatable. Remember we arn't generically 'bombing Syria' indiscriminatly as most idiots seem to think.

We're targeting IS positions and training camps and inhibiting their ability to operate freely.

There are lots of people in Syria, who are against ISIS because of what they have done to their lives.

Slightly off topic.

I just saw a video that talked about how the atomic attacks from the US on Japan should be seen in stopping the war. It was a level of violence and destruction that the Japanese were just not prepared to accept. They were willing to perform suicide attacks, they were willing to lose thousands of their own civilian's lives to continue the fight against America, but they weren't ready to accept Hiroshima.

The US had found a way to put an end to war by unadulterated, extreme violence. It was so horrific, that the fear of that violence created peace.

The guy in the video talked about dropping a nuke on ISIS to show it wasnt bravado. Then, when the threat of that happening is known, its likely that islamic terrorism would stop. Its a level of destruction and pain they just arent willing to accept.

Personally, the whole thing sounds kinda sick, especially when you realise how many innocent civillians would die. Morally, its barbaric. As a question of effectiveness though, i cant disagree that it would be successful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Slightly off topic.

I just saw a video that talked about how the atomic attacks from the US on Japan should be seen in stopping the war. It was a level of violence and destruction that the Japanese were just not prepared to accept. They were willing to perform suicide attacks, they were willing to lose thousands of their own civilian's lives to continue the fight against America, but they weren't ready to accept Hiroshima.

The US had found a way to put an end to war by unadulterated, extreme violence. It was so horrific, that the fear of that violence created peace.

The guy in the video talked about dropping a nuke on ISIS to show it wasnt bravado. Then, when the threat of that happening is known, its likely that islamic terrorism would stop. Its a level of destruction and pain they just arent willing to accept.

Personally, the whole thing sounds kinda sick, especially when you realise how many innocent civillians would die. Morally, its barbaric. As a question of effectiveness though, i cant disagree that it would be successful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sounds like a very poorly thought out idea.

Also, I don't think Japan, even during their extreme times of WW2 can be compared to ISIS.

Also, I don't think Japan, even during their extreme times of WW2 can be compared to ISIS.

Hes a loon of course, but im not sure i disagree with it stopping the terrorism we are seeing. It would in all likelihood make it worse, though.

But the link with japan was interesting. Its not to say the situation is the same, but that the deterence would still work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 376
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Slightly off topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that triggering the nuclear Armageddon will comfort these lunatics that the apocalypse is nigh and that they should die as martyrs.

ISIS has soldiers in potentially every Muslim community in the world, destroying its capital will not be enough.
Clitoral hood reduction is recommended/obligatory.
and also illegal on minors in the UK http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/31/contents

So what?
up to 12 years in jail

and quite rightly so

Suicide attacks
Awful violence metered out by the occupiers to the citizens of captured lands
A fanatical belief in the supreme ruler
Awful violence metered out to prisoners of war with beheading a daily occurrence
The capture of women to use as sex slaves.

Can you guess who I'm talking about?
Reply 379
i don't need to prove the claim with figures when statistics from that corrupt country don't reflect the scale of the issues.

Go ask a punjabi sikh, Bacon Boy.

He will Blah Boy:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending