The Student Room Group

Neighbours BLASTING out cringey music !!

So my neighbours are having some form of gathering and they're all outside in their garden drinking ect and BLASTING out various ' tunes ' such as this bad boy https://youtu.be/QQfuG3VX0Lo
That sounds pretty bad. You should probably come to my house...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Same here! :ninja: I have headphones in so I don't hear the noise as much! It's pretty bad to be honest as I can still hear their shouting and singing! :angry:
Reply 3
Original post by umar39
Same here! :ninja: I have headphones in so I don't hear the noise as much! It's pretty bad to be honest as I can still hear their shouting and singing! :angry:

They're chavs so unfortunately when it's hot they can't help but resist the urge to play drinking game outside and I think a game of farts was underway also
Reply 4
Original post by plsn0ban *_*
That sounds pretty bad. You should probably come to my house...

Spoiler

deoeneds whether you live more than 5 mins from me as I don't want to be inconvenienced :smile:
Reply 5
Show them your anger by blasting back even louder a classic anthem for the pissed off

[video="youtube;Evc3Xtc84N0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evc3Xtc84N0[/video]
Ngl I was expecting Skepta since everyone blasts out his.music now
Reply 7
Original post by fefssdf
They're chavs so unfortunately when it's hot they can't help but resist the urge to play drinking game outside and I think a game of farts was underway also

I can hear all these drunken noises and laughs from the Chav Association. :biggrin:Maybe they are having their annual Chav Meeting?

Spoiler

I don't think it really makes any difference whether the music is crap or not. If this is just a one off time, I would let it go. Hopefully it will all go quiet around 1AM at the latest. It is actually against the law to have loud music playing, noisy mechanical digging equipment working ,etc I think between the hours of 10PM and 7AM [although I could have just got those hours completely wrong]. Most of the time it's just a one off. Perhaps they are having a birthday party or something. If might have been more courteous for your neighbours to forewarn those living nearest to them that this was going to happen. Not saying it will, but if this becomes a regular event , late at night, contact your local Environmental Health department at the council. You can contact them anonymously, I think. As for tonight, well it might be best just to put up with the noise for a few more hours i'm afraid.
I was going to make a joke about how OP should be used to being blasted in the face but then I thought that's too on the nose. 👌
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by umar39
I can hear all these drunken noises and laughs from the Chav Association. :biggrin:Maybe they are having their annual Chav Meeting?

Spoiler

Yeh probably not the best idea ; their conversations are rather random like this woman just announced to the group she did a massive poo
Reply 11
Original post by plsn0ban *_*
I was going to make a joke about how OP is probably used to being blasted in the face but then I thought that's too on the nose. 👌

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about my fellow TSRian
Reply 12
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Show them your anger by blasting back even louder a classic anthem for the pissed off

[video="youtube;Evc3Xtc84N0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evc3Xtc84N0[/video]

Only played for 5 secs and my ears hurt ; I'll passed
Reply 13
My neighbours are like this as well, so I always sleep with my headphones whenever they do this.

Original post by fefssdf
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about my fellow TSRian

I think he meant "blasted in the face" the dirty way

Quick Reply

Latest