The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4321
I thought science was just one overall grade?
To any of you who did History- Modern Relations B- can't believe Paper 1 is like 30 something to get a B but Paper 2 is higher than that ( oh this is aqa by the way) . I really want to do well in History but with all the Mocks that I had, I kept mucking it up with the "structure" and got D's and my target is a B so when I did the exam everything came up that I had revised except some stuff on Paper 2.......arghhh.....why are exams so annoying:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by csutton
We won't know until tomorrow

We do know that though, it's kept around the same % each year.
i got called this morning by my headteacher asking to come and talk to the press about my A level results last week. He said that we have all done really well, which is great !

Mark schemes have been uploaded for AQA here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByfTIgZeD7dZNWx0dFFodFlreWc
Original post by TheAnon121
i got called this morning by my headteacher asking to come and talk to the press about my A level results last week. He said that we have all done really well, which is great !

Mark schemes have been uploaded for AQA here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByfTIgZeD7dZNWx0dFFodFlreWc

What were your results?
Original post by usycool1
Which exam board?

Aqa!
Original post by Ian_am
I thought science was just one overall grade?

It depends on if you do core science, additional science or triple science
Target grades all A*
Predicted A*s As and 2Bs
Got A* in French (year early)

Hoping for 5A* 4A 1B
Original post by sahil19
Haven't slept in 24 hours, brilliant.

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else here did WJEC additional maths? how do you think it went?
Original post by DMU__
As if tomorrow is results day! Really bricking it haha.

I'm quite happy with 65 marks for a C in maths on edexcel though!

Your looking at the wrong one its 70 marks for a C. 65 was last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
70 out of 200 for a 'C' edexcel Maths.. 35%, surely that's a low boundary?!!?
(edited 7 years ago)
My life is looking really sad right now :frown:
The mark schemes for AQA triple science are pretty lenient and basic! Yes!
I'm a parent and please be sure that all your parents want is the best for you. Whatever my son gets tomorrow I'll be proud of him and he'll be my most important thing. So don't worry about what other people think - they're only worried that you will be disappointed if things don't go exactly to plan. Try not to stress, and if things don't turn out exactly the way you hoped IT's NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Good luck to everyone. You're all so supportive of each other that it says a great deal about you as people. GCSE results are nothing in comparison.
Original post by Bingobanjo
I'm a parent and please be sure that all your parents want is the best for you. Whatever my son gets tomorrow I'll be proud of him and he'll be my most important thing. So don't worry about what other people think - they're only worried that you will be disappointed if things don't go exactly to plan. Try not to stress, and if things don't turn out exactly the way you hoped IT's NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Good luck to everyone. You're all so supportive of each other that it says a great deal about you as people. GCSE results are nothing in comparison.

Excellent post :yy:
Reply 4338
OCR physics b is a joke !😭
Original post by Bingobanjo

Thank you, it's nice to know people care

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest