The Student Room Group

Confusion

Today I got my GCSE results, I got 9a*/as one b and one d! I was very happy with my results due to most of them being the top grades, however, I got a D in my English lit and I am confused to why it's like this! I got As in my mocks so I don't get the reasoning behind how I did so badly in it. I did cie English lit and was wondering if anyone else got similar results. Also is it worth getting remarked or should I just stick with what I have seeing as I'm not very fussed with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tobssss
Today I got my GCSE results, I got 9a*/as one b and one d! I was very happy with my results due to most of them being the top grades, however, I got a D in my English lit and I am confused to why it's like this! I got As in my mocks so I don't get the reasoning behind how I did so badly in it. I did cie English lit and was wondering if anyone else got similar results. Also is it worth getting remarked or should I just stick with what I have seeing as I'm not very fussed with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say speak to your English lit teacher about it for advice, perhaps request a copy of the script to see how you got that grade?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest