The Student Room Group

Help with AS Media Unit 2 Coursework, Planning

I’m a bit confused on my coursework, I would like some help. This coursework is part two after the research of three films in Unit 2. It includes planning. Four draft designs for my movie marketing campaign to be for romance or horror.

So I think to myself that this is based on the film I’m making but then it mentioned that the film should be produced by a major film company or independent film company which is where I get lost and confused…It also says I have to create a original title and logo for my film? I’m mainly confused on being mentioned to be produced by a major film company unless it’s suppose to be that we pretend it was but not really?

Sorry, just confused if I’m supposed to make a advertisement for a movie from a production company as practise for coursework or if it’s my own movie I’m advertising but mentioning it was produced by a major film company.

(PS: I’m aware that Media isn’t highly praised here but I enjoy film-making and saw Media pretty sweet to do for AS level. Also I’m sorry for the question being dumb and all, I’m not bright and have a headache but I still have this assignment to finish)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest