The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Freshers 2016 ^^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AntLoveitt96
Yeah Im unlikely to go out much but just don't want to missout if all my flatmates have got them you know. What halls are you staying in btw?

Rigg Rut xD I think I was very lucky to actually get halls I liked.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Penguinfarts
I am not bothering with either as I don't expect myself to go out that many times xD I'd rather stay in on TSR.

Oh me too! I might ask around to see whether it is worth it or not. I'll be in Rigg-Rutt too.

Yeah Im unlikely to go out much but just don't want to missout if all my flatmates have got them you know. What halls are you staying in btw?

^ Me too! I'll be in Rigg-Rutt. Wbu?
(edited 7 years ago)
Im unsure as to whether or not I should buy a gold or platinum membership, whats everyone else thinking?

Im going to get gold. Initially I was like nahh i wont need it but after seeing the line up of whats going on i think it will be worth it. The freshers ball is like £50 so i think gold is the best value for money.
Original post by Magicalgeofray
Im going to get gold. Initially I was like nahh i wont need it but after seeing the line up of whats going on i think it will be worth it. The freshers ball is like £50 so i think gold is the best value for money.

Same. My friend and I talked about it today and seeing how it lasts the whole year, the gold is perfect. I'm not wasting a hundred to bring a friend for platinum! I don't really go out but after paying I'd want my money worth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skittles_Lime
Same. My friend and I talked about it today and seeing how it lasts the whole year, the gold is perfect. I'm not wasting a hundred to bring a friend for platinum! I don't really go out but after paying I'd want my money worth

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, we seem like similar people. I like to go out and have fun with my friends but im not a massive party goer kind of person. We might bump into on another, who knows :smile:
Rigg Rut xD I think I was very lucky to actually get halls I liked.

Im in Rigg-Rutt too! Have you joined the FB chat?
Original post by Dwellman1997
Oh me too! I might ask around to see whether it is worth it or not. I'll be in Rigg-Rutt too.

^ Me too! I'll be in Rigg-Rutt. Wbu?

Im in Rigg-Rutt as well! Have you joined the FB chat?
I'm in Harry French and bought the plat card, now that's one hell of a way to get myself out of my room :smile:
Im in Rigg-Rutt too! Have you joined the FB chat?

Yes I have! Which one though?! I'm in one with over 100 people in it at the moment. I'm guessing that's the official one?
Original post by RDKGames
I'm in Harry French and bought the plat card, now that's one hell of a way to get myself out of my room :smile:

I want to get one of those but I don't think I would ever go out enough to justify spending £150 instantly! Especially given the £125 for the hall subs/fresher tickets!
I want to get one of those but I don't think I would ever go out enough to justify spending £150 instantly! Especially given the £125 for the hall subs/fresher tickets!

Yeah the pricing is unreal when all things are considered.
Yes I have! Which one though?! I'm in one with over 100 people in it at the moment. I'm guessing that's the official one?

Yeah I think I'm in the same one haha it's got 119 people in at moment.
Original post by Magicalgeofray
I agree, we seem like similar people. I like to go out and have fun with my friends but im not a massive party goer kind of person. We might bump into on another, who knows :smile:

I actually don't really go out unless if it's a meal so this'll be something new. One of the reasons why I think the Gold Membership is worth it. Even if we did, I don't think we'd know. Have fun! The countdown begins! Xd
Any product design engineering(with foundation) students around??🖐😊
Staying in robert bakewell!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi! Anyone studying accounting and financial management? 😁
I am not the greatest fan of fancy dress in the world. What are other people planning? Since Rigg-Rutt have themes of animals, genderbending and army xD
I am not the greatest fan of fancy dress in the world. What are other people planning? Since Rigg-Rutt have themes of animals, genderbending and army xD

Haha oh dear. Are the fancy dress days obligatory?! I have no fancy dress!
Anyone at Rutherford Hall?
I thinking about affiliating to Caley since the price for the year and freshers isn't too bad plus I like the theme of Alice in Wonderland but then again I'm not sure. Is anyone in or thinking about affiliating to Caley?
Reply 219
Original post by Mina Aziz
Anyone at Rutherford Hall?

I aaaaaam !! Do you know our theme for freshers ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending