The Student Room Group

Good universities for Geography and/or Law?

Considering geography with a conversion to law at the end at uni but not sure where to go. Also considering environmental science. Any tips or preferences? Also, what a levels did you take if you've done a geography or environmental science degree?
For geography: Cambridge, Oxford, UCL, LSE (if you love human geography), Edinburgh, Durham, Aberystwyth, Glasgow, Exeter, Royal Holloway... there are lots. It might be easier if you said what aspect of geography you're most interested in.
Reply 2
I like most aspects. I'm still undecided but thank you for the university suggestions
Reply 3
Original post by OzzieF99
Considering geography with a conversion to law at the end at uni but not sure where to go. Also considering environmental science. Any tips or preferences? Also, what a levels did you take if you've done a geography or environmental science degree?

I was considering both law and geography last year too, but I ended up going with geography. I applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter, LSE, and Royal Holloway and I'll be starting at Royal Holloway in the next couple of weeks. At AS I did Chemistry, Economics, Geography and Law and carried on the latter three to full A Level. Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by KikiB17
I was considering both law and geography last year too, but I ended up going with geography. I applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Exeter, LSE, and Royal Holloway and I'll be starting at Royal Holloway in the next couple of weeks. At AS I did Chemistry, Economics, Geography and Law and carried on the latter three to full A Level. Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh yes Royal Holloway looks quite good. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending