The Student Room Group

What law schools should I apply to?

Hi, I got 9877776666 in my gcses
am predicted 2 A*s and 2 As in English lit, Geography, Business, French

What law schools are my best option? I live in Birmingham and would like to stay here so any in Birmingham or close, thanks

UoB always been my dream any chances of getting in or Aston?
Hi there,

I believe you'll be able to get in. Other universities I recommend to you to apply to are University of Warwick and Coventry University as your other options since they're both fairly close to Birmingham and have a good reputation.

My tip is to ensure you're really passionate about studying law. It would be good to start networking and connecting with individuals working in the law field. I also recommend attending open days and speaking with the lecturers and students studying on the law course, perhaps connecting with them afterwards.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi there,

I believe you'll be able to get in. Other universities I recommend to you to apply to are University of Warwick and Coventry University as your other options since they're both fairly close to Birmingham and have a good reputation.

My tip is to ensure you're really passionate about studying law. It would be good to start networking and connecting with individuals working in the law field. I also recommend attending open days and speaking with the lecturers and students studying on the law course, perhaps connecting with them afterwards.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Thank you so much!
Original post by Jakeclarke
Thank you so much!

No worries! And also University of Law too, the one in Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending