The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Park court accomodation advice

Would any previous/returning tenants be able to tell me if room 46 of park courts is located on the ground floor or first floor. Many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Marsbar007
Would any previous/returning tenants be able to tell me if room 46 of park courts is located on the ground floor or first floor. Many thanks

Hey, sorry its not really an answer to your question but when did they give you your room number? Ive paid my deposit and handed in the booking form but they still haven't got back to me and haven't responded to emails.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Alexoso
Hey, sorry its not really an answer to your question but when did they give you your room number? Ive paid my deposit and handed in the booking form but they still haven't got back to me and haven't responded to emails.

Hi I rang them up.
Reply 3
Hi I rang them up.

Oh, ok thanks.

So they haven't sent you through a tenancy agreement yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Alexoso
Oh, ok thanks.

So they haven't sent you through a tenancy agreement yet?

Hi, I was getting worrying and emailed them Monday, they replied Wednesday with my tenancy agreement (which I've signed and emailed back) and my flat and room number. So I'd ring them if they're not replying cause they've definitely sorted out rooms
Reply 5
Original post by L_pj
Hi, I was getting worrying and emailed them Monday, they replied Wednesday with my tenancy agreement (which I've signed and emailed back) and my flat and room number. So I'd ring them if they're not replying cause they've definitely sorted out rooms

Thanks I left my number on the answering machine so fingers crossed they get back in the morning
Hi, what phone number do you call to make the first deposit on a room at Park Court? :smile:

Hey I am in Flat 46 too :biggrin: See you on Sunday!
Reply 8
Original post by MaisieMayaa
Hi, what phone number do you call to make the first deposit on a room at Park Court? :smile:

It should be at the bottom of the booking form, I used bank transfer though and just emailed the receipt to them.

Anyone in flat 50?
Reply 9
Original post by Alexoso
It should be at the bottom of the booking form, I used bank transfer though and just emailed the receipt to them.

Anyone in flat 50?

I'm in flat 50! There's 2 others too atm :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by lva1597
I'm in flat 50! There's 2 others too atm :smile:

Nice one :smile: I'm in room 1, see you Sunday!

Quick Reply

Latest