Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by queeennnnn1
Trying to find more people going to surrey and living in a similar area

Original post by kanica
hi! i'm also in manor park!

Hello!

It's great to hear that you are both coming to Surrey. We can't wait to welcome you :smile:

If you have any questions about the university, student life, accomodation or anything else, please feel free to ask and I can answer these for you. I was on manor park in my first year and loved it! The kitchen and bedroom is spacious and it's so nice to have a bathroom to yourself too :smile:

Becca (Final Year Psychology Student)
hey I'm at Alexander Fleming 23-5. What courts are you guys in? Anyone else in AF 23?
Hey I’ve been assigned the Alexander flemming 3”-35 for 2023-2024, how is the room. I was in James black last year and the theme was charcoal grey and it was really nice. Is Alexander flemming one of the red/green rooms? xx
Original post by x.yasmin123
Hey I’ve been assigned the Alexander flemming 3”-35 for 2023-2024, how is the room. I was in James black last year and the theme was charcoal grey and it was really nice. Is Alexander flemming one of the red/green rooms? xx

Hey!

Did you find out, I am moving in next week to AF and i really wanna know too! xx
Original post by x.yasmin123

Hey!
Did you find out what alexander fleming looks like? I am moving in next week and i really wanna know too xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending