The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Official Business Unit 1: Marketing and people - 19th of MAy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
how do you guys know your individual paper marks? mine only said the total points

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TS21
how do you guys know your individual paper marks? mine only said the total points

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked my teacher :h:
Original post by TS21

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teacher gave me mine
Original post by BR1999
I got an A overall :biggrin:

29/80 - Unit 1 (Don't even ask, i misread almost every question :colone:)
79/80 - Unit 2

My goodness to literally only just get an E on one paper then get almost full marks on the other, something weird must of happened there haha
lol I got an A overall 121 in total but not sure on each paper. Getting my papers back though.
Original post by ollie1024
My goodness to literally only just get an E on one paper then get almost full marks on the other, something weird must of happened there haha

I honestly don't know what happened i just panicked :biggrin:
Original post by Bobby9444
lol I got an A overall 121 in total but not sure on each paper. Getting my papers back though.

Wow, well done :tongue:
Reply 327
i got 2 marks off a B, my teacher gave me the breakdown and tbh the exams went awful for me, grade boundaries saved me
any tips for this year guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TS21
i got 2 marks off a B, my teacher gave me the breakdown and tbh the exams went awful for me, grade boundaries saved me
any tips for this year guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Start revising unit 1 or 2 alongside the corresponding unit 3 or 4 and draw any links between information. I think the only reason why i pulled myself up in unit 2 was because i had an understanding of all the topics so i could apppy the understanding to different questions, you can't just have the knowledge anymore because you have to draw links across different themes :smile:
Original post by BR1999
Start revising unit 1 or 2 alongside the corresponding unit 3 or 4 and draw any links between information. I think the only reason why i pulled myself up in unit 2 was because i had an understanding of all the topics so i could apppy the understanding to different questions, you can't just have the knowledge anymore because you have to draw links across different themes :smile:

Somehow I managed to get 134/160. Tbh I felt really under confident in the exams so was really pleased with the result. 😀
Original post by hw1221
Somehow I managed to get 134/160. Tbh I felt really under confident in the exams so was really pleased with the result. 😀

That's a really high mark, well done!! :tongue: How are you finding A2 Business so far :h:
Original post by BR1999
That's a really high mark, well done!! :tongue: How are you finding A2 Business so far :h:

I've dropped it 😐 carrying on with politics instead as I got an A in that too and it's an old course so 50% is done. Wanted to take the pressure of myself as much as I could.
Original post by hw1221
I've dropped it 😐 carrying on with politics instead as I got an A in that too and it's an old course so 50% is done. Wanted to take the pressure of myself as much as I could.

I wish I had done Politics. I chose Sociology instead, hate it :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending