The Student Room Group

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

URGENT
Hi,
My UKCAT is on Wednesday and I want to reschedule it. I've forgotten my username and password, but can someone tell me what format the username is?

Is the username your UKCAT ID or is it your email?

Thanks
Original post by d010534
URGENT
Hi,
My UKCAT is on Wednesday and I want to reschedule it. I've forgotten my username and password, but can someone tell me what format the username is?

Thanks

Anyone?? Please! I really have no time to reschedule it otherwise, and I can't do well right now. Please please help.
Original post by d010534
Anyone?? Please! I really have no time to reschedule it otherwise, and I can't do well right now. Please please help.

My username was just my first and last name but I can't remember whether I created that or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__
My username was just my first and last name but I can't remember whether I created that or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you for replying :biggrin:
But was it your full name (including middle name) or just first name and surname? Also, are there spaces??
Original post by d010534

The username for PEARSON VUE??
Original post by d010534
URGENT
Hi,

Thanks

Your username is what you make it. Check your email there should be a record of it when you signed up, or maybe try phoning not too sure sorry but check email
Original post by xJessScott
so during my ukcat revision period of a month and a half i have read every single post in this thread and its been so helpful,
MY UKCAT IS TOMORROW
i hope i do well need about 700 average i hope so finger crossed

Best of luck!
Original post by xJessScott
so during my ukcat revision period of a month and a half i have read every single post in this thread and its been so helpful,
MY UKCAT IS TOMORROW
i hope i do well need about 700 average i hope so finger crossed

Hey what did you get at GCSE and AS?
I managed to reset and they found my username and i rescheduled it thank god
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask what predicted grades would you need for a London college (Kings, Barts) to do medicine?
Just did my ukcat and this site helped so much with advice and knowing it's not just me that found it hard 😂
Score was 820 average
Original post by mm_7
Hi everyone, just wanted to ask what predicted grades would you need for a London college (Kings, Barts) to do medicine?

Grades that are equal to or above that which they require, which will typically be found on their websites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 18.1.22.9
Just did my ukcat and this site helped so much with advice and knowing it's not just me that found it hard 😂
Score was 820 average

oh wow!!! congrats
Hey - signed up to post on here and ask for some advice.

I sat my UKCAT today and got the following scores:
VR: 640
QR: 640
AR: 650
SJT: Band 2

The plan is to apply to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen - I'm struggling to find good information to work out my chances of getting in. I'm currently studying a life science and predicted to get either a high 2:1 or a 1st (hoping for a 1st). What do you guys think?
Original post by 18.1.22.9
Score was 820 average

Well done! Do you have any tips?
Congrats to all those who did well in the test but jut wondering was the QR section anythign like the first official mock cause it wasnt that easy and also the questions had soo many details regarding the tax and changes in price which take a while to even read through
Original post by guptkhalsa84
Best of luck!

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhoDaresWins
Hey what did you get at GCSE and AS?

I'm applying to unis who don't look at my GCSEs or a levels because mine were no where near for medicine. I'm applying as a graduate so have my degree in adult nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarabegum12
For VR, it wont. The passages are a lot longer in the real exam. For VR, i think the Mock tests would be ideal
For QR, definaty UKCAT ninja!
AR, use the mocks
SJ, based on the test i had, i think the kaplan score higher on the ukcat book was a better representation.
I didnt use medify so im not sure how it is.

Hope it helps :smile:

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Zarabegum12
For VR, it wont. The passages are a lot longer in the real exam. For VR, i think the Mock tests would be ideal
For QR, definaty UKCAT ninja!
AR, use the mocks
SJ, based on the test i had, i think the kaplan score higher on the ukcat book was a better representation.
I didnt use medify so im not sure how it is.

Hope it helps :smile:

jut wondering was the QR section anythign like the first official mock cause it wasnt that easy and also the questions had soo many details regarding the tax and changes in price which take a while to even read through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending