The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Official Exeter Applicants Thread 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DarkEnergy
Sorry, I meant predicted BBBB at AS :smile: I'm assuming my A-level predicted grades will be better, probably an A* in Chemistry because of my raw marks, then either an A* or A in Physics then a A in Maths.

Ohhh OK that makes more sense now. I dont think you'll have an issue getting an offer through with a decent PS.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Jack1066
Ohhh OK that makes more sense now. I dont think you'll have an issue getting an offer through with a decent PS.

Cheers mate, I hope so.
Reply 22
Hi guys,
I am planning to apply for Msc.International Business 2017.My only concern is,are there many African students?I'm from Africa and would like to feel at home.
Hey - planning to apply for History Streatham Campus! Got AAAA and predicted A*A*A*, any other historians? 😬
Hey guys! I just finished my A2s and have deferred my place to study law at Exeter to 2017 so if anyone has any questions or needs any advice with personal statements or anything uni/college related i'm happy to help!:smile:
Hi, I'm hoping to study law at Exeter 2017, my AS grades are AABC, hopping to get AAA or A*AA next year

*Recieved an Offer on 21st November for A*AB 🤗
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by c146
Hey guys! I just finished my A2s and have deferred my place to study law at Exeter to 2017 so if anyone has any questions or needs any advice with personal statements or anything uni/college related i'm happy to help!:smile:

What grades did you get just so I have an idea of what I need aha :biggrin:
Reply 27
Anyone got an offer?
Hi everyone!

Original post by Natasha.Cole
Hi, I'm looking at 2017 entry too. Will be applying for Medical Science and hopefully will get ABB by next year; although like you I had okay As results (BBBB), It will be my first choice. Hopefully my teachers are kind and will give me good predicted grades. Good luck.

Omg same :awesome: I'm applying for Medical Sciences as well :five:

I'm being predicted A*BB
I had actually wanted to go into Medicine but my teachers are refusing to predict me any higher :emo:
Original post by BioOx
Anyone got an offer?

What?! You've got one already?!
Reply 30
Original post by dorababy1995
What?! You've got one already?!

Hell Yea!

Just kidding.
Original post by Namita Gurung
Hi everyone!

Omg same :awesome: I'm applying for Medical Sciences as well :five:

I'm being predicted A*BB
I had actually wanted to go into Medicine but my teachers are refusing to predict me any higher :emo:

Yay!! :banana:I wanted to go for medicine too, but I was just thinking that I'd die of stress!! :biggrin: My teachers finally decided to predict me AAB. I bet you're happy with that A*!!
I'm applying to the MA in History for 2017 entry. :smile:
Yay!! :banana:I wanted to go for medicine too, but I was just thinking that I'd die of stress!! :biggrin: My teachers finally decided to predict me AAB. I bet you're happy with that A*!!

Yasss Natasha :woo:you're the first Medical Science Exeter applicant I've met so far!

Yup I am :lol:

Have you finished writing your personal statement? I had to rewrite mine (had originally tailored it to Medicine)
Yasss Natasha :woo:you're the first Medical Science Exeter applicant I've met so far!

Yup I am :lol:

Have you finished writing your personal statement? I had to rewrite mine (had originally tailored it to Medicine)

Yeah I've completed mine!:dance: My Sixth form are gradually arranging meetings to send everyone's off through this month and next.
I was lucky that I made mine pretty ambiguous to start off with and added detail later on!
Are you going to an open day soon?
Yeah I've completed mine!:dance: My Sixth form are gradually arranging meetings to send everyone's off through this month and next.
I was lucky that I made mine pretty ambiguous to start off with and added detail later on!
Are you going to an open day soon?

That's amazing! I've very nearly nearly finished mine :colondollar:

Aren't the open days all closed? I know there's a taster day coming up though in October - are you going to that?
That's amazing! I've very nearly nearly finished mine :colondollar:

Aren't the open days all closed? I know there's a taster day coming up though in October - are you going to that?

They might be closed. I haven't checked in a while. :s-smilie: Wish i'd booked earlier to be honest. No I'm not going to that taster day unfortunately, it's too far away for only a small session... :frown: Are you going?
They might be closed. I haven't checked in a while. :s-smilie: Wish i'd booked earlier to be honest. No I'm not going to that taster day unfortunately, it's too far away for only a small session... :frown: Are you going?

Same - where else are you applying to? I'm definitely applying to UCL and Sussex as well.

I've applied for it so hopefully :h:
Same - where else are you applying to? I'm definitely applying to UCL and Sussex as well.

I've applied for it so hopefully :h:

Kent and Surrey are two of my others. And i'm choosing two backups that have lower entry requirements just in case.
I wanted to apply for UCL too but wasn't sure about London :smile:
Kent and Surrey are two of my others. And i'm choosing two backups that have lower entry requirements just in case.
I wanted to apply for UCL too but wasn't sure about London :smile:

I was thinking of having Kent as my backup but I live close by so :erm: I want to really avoid it at all costs :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending