The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult Nursing Wolverhampton Uni

Hi all just wondered if anyone is starting adult nursing at Wolverhampton university Jan 2017 I'm starting then xx

Scroll to see replies

I am!! Walsall campus though ? x
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
im starting jan 2017, walsall campus. coming from ireland x
I am. But walsall campus x
I am starting at Wolverhampton In January too :h:
Reply 5
I'm starting in jan 2017 at walsall campus too but child nursing instead of adult :smile:
Reply 6
I am too at the Walsall campus. Is there anyway we can view a timetable? There is one on evision but it is so confusing!!! I want to sort out childcare before I start 😮 X
Original post by tink96x
I'm starting in jan 2017 at walsall campus too but child nursing instead of adult :smile:

Me too children nursing at Walsall!
Original post by elf87
I am too at the Walsall campus. Is there anyway we can view a timetable? There is one on evision but it is so confusing!!! I want to sort out childcare before I start 😮 X

I have ask about it on e vision and was told we will have a pre registration 6 weeks prio to the course with all the information needed.
Reply 9
hi guys i'm looking to transfer, did you all get a choice of which campus you'd be based at? And could anybody help me understand how the placements are allocated? thanks!! x
Hey, sorry to be a pain! Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to find out their offer following the interview?
Original post by Kiran2708
Hey, sorry to be a pain! Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to find out their offer following the interview?

It was pretty quick, with an e mail from the university, less than a week. However UCAS took much longer to be updated.
I'm starting January 2017 , Wolverhampton campus. Is there anyone who has done their DBS yet?
Original post by tyrone05
I'm starting January 2017 , Wolverhampton campus. Is there anyone who has done their DBS yet?

I haven't start anything yet. Did you get an application for DBS?
If you start in January have a look at your e vision there is new task to be done by the end of the month.
thnx u :wink:
There is an event for all nursing January starts at city campus, December 20.
Original post by tyrone05
There is an event for all nursing January starts at city campus, December 20.

Its on the 19th at Wasall campus.
Im starting at Wolverhampton campus in January too - Adult Nursing.

I've looked on e:vision and sent back the occupational health form. Im just waiting for the DBS form to arrive so i can book an appointment to take it in with ID docs.
Anyone here looking for accommodation for January?? I've got a room that I'm selling :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending