The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm pretty much obsessed with this ****, so if you tell me your type I'll guess what subject(s) you enjoy, what I like/dislike about people like you and generally psychoanalyze the **** out of you.

I shall reveal type if there's enough responses. You'll be freaked out by how accurate the test is...

Scroll to see replies

I got

82% Extroverted
71% Intuitive
60% Feeling
71% Prospecting
54% Assertive

Is that good?
Reply 2
Original post by lamaragymnast
I got

82% Extroverted
71% Intuitive
60% Feeling
71% Prospecting
54% Assertive

Is that good?

The last score of Assertive vs Turbulent is meaningless really. As for the other score, it means you're an ENFP.

ENFP's are basically artistic, spontaneous hipster sorts who love attention but are so neurotic and prone to overthinking that they often mistake themselves for introverts. Most commonly seen listening to **** like The 1975. Very unique people. Ridiculously enthusiastic about everything.

Is it good? Well, let's just say my first love is an ENFP. I ****ing hate and adore you guys. On one hand, you're vivacious and fun and random and interesting, and on the other hand you're melodramatic and hypocritical and flaky.

But, all in all, you guys are pretty awesome. Famous examples include Will Smith and Oscar Wilde.
I'm an INFJ. I know a lot about my type already - so if you can tell me something different that'd make me very pleased! :smile:
Original post by Socratesfam
The last score of Assertive vs Turbulent is meaningless really. As for the other score, it means you're an ENFP.

ENFP's are basically artistic, spontaneous hipster sorts who love attention but are so neurotic and prone to overthinking that they often mistake themselves for introverts. Most commonly seen listening to **** like The 1975. Very unique people. Ridiculously enthusiastic about everything.

Is it good? Well, let's just say my first love is an ENFP. I ****ing hate and adore you guys. On one hand, you're vivacious and fun and random and interesting, and on the other hand you're melodramatic and hypocritical and flaky.

But, all in all, you guys are pretty awesome. Famous examples include Will Smith and Oscar Wilde.

Aw, that's quite sweet. :sadpanda: :teddy:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
INFP-T :smile: come at me bro
Reply 6
Original post by iEthan
I'm an INFJ. I know a lot about my type already - so if you can tell me something different that'd make me very pleased! :smile:
HOLY ****, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE PERSONALITY TYPE (as as I'm sure you know, the rarest.)

The only original thing I can tell you is that as an ENTP, we worship you guys. You're ****ing fascinating and we see through that taciturn, haughty exterior. We want to pick your esoteric little minds and hear your batshit crazy personal intuitions. I've never talked to an INFJ who I didn't immediately want to elope with. Oh, and unlike us ENTPs, you somehow manage to balance being incredibly abstract and high-minded with actually being organized and having your **** together.

By far my favourite type.
Reply 7
I got - Defender (ISFJ-t)
I got campaigner ENFP-T :s-smilie:????

@Socratesfam your opinion?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by z33
INFP-T :smile: come at me bro

I'm not too fond of you guys just because you're so ****ing sensitive. Easily the most artistic type (most writers like Shakespeare, JK Rowling and James Joyce are believed to be this type) but you guys are way too fragile.

PROS: Creative, open-minded, empathetic and very poetic.
CONS: Self-righteous, sensitive, inaccessible and too passive.

I once debated the movie Trainspotting with an INFP girl and was just busting her balls about her interpretation playfully. Next week a friend of mine says I made her cry:angry:
INTJ :tongue:
INFP - Mediator:h:
Original post by aarora
I got - Defender (ISFJ-t)

LOL, total opposite of my personality type (ENTP). I have an ISFJ cousin. You guys are ridiculously nice and caring but fundamentally pretty boring, Cheery, bubbly sorts who are hard-working but lack the ego and ambition to become majorly successful. Not great conversationalists. The "mother" of the group usually.
INFP

Apparently shared by Shakespeare, J.R.R Tolkien, Björk, and Amélie Poulain from the film Amélie :biggrin:
INJT, the type who don't understand emotion.
ISTJ-T
88% introverted
58% observant
77% thinking
52% judging
65% turbulent
HOLY ****, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE PERSONALITY TYPE (as as I'm sure you know, the rarest.)

The only original thing I can tell you is that as an ENTP, we worship you guys. You're ****ing fascinating and we see through that taciturn, haughty exterior. We want to pick your esoteric little minds and hear your batshit crazy personal intuitions. I've never talked to an INFJ who I didn't immediately want to elope with. Oh, and unlike us ENTPs, you somehow manage to balance being incredibly abstract and high-minded with actually being organized and having your **** together.

By far my favourite type.

D'aw, this made me smile a lot. Being an INFJ can be very lonely, as I'm sure you've found in your searches! It's nice to hear you're fascinated by us, haha! I've always held slightly crazy intuitions and one weird thing I can do... I can almost ALWAYS tell when someone is lying to me. Everyone has a slight deviation in their face and voice when they tell a lie. Even the best liars do. I notice, but I never tell. Trust is important to me and it's very hard to earn. Lie to me and I won't trust you. I have loads of little ideals like that!

ENTP's are also very intriguing to me personally and I am incredibly envious of your extroversion, but I know I'd never trade my introversion for it. Just an idealistic desire to be more at peace with myself. :closedeyes:
I got INTJ-T
Hit me
Original post by aamirac
INTJ :tongue:

I admire you efficient bastards. Cerebral, hard-working and insanely self-assured. The only type that I feel is smart enough to contradict me or see through my ******** claims. You guys are robotic and socially retarded (think Stephen Hawking, Elon Musk and Sheldon Cooper), but I don't even give a damn, without your type we'd be living in the dark ages.

Oh, also the same type as Walter White from Breaking Bad and Thomas Shelby in peaky blinders, so you guys can be pretty alpha when you want to.

My third favourite type.
I admire you efficient bastards. Cerebral, hard-working and insanely self-assured. The only type that I feel is smart enough to contradict me or see through my ******** claims. You guys are robotic and socially retarded (think Stephen Hawking, Elon Musk and Sheldon Cooper), but I don't even give a damn, without your type we'd be living in the dark ages.

Oh, also the same type as Walter White from Breaking Bad and Thomas Shelby in peaky blinders, so you guys can be pretty alpha when you want to.

My third favourite type.

I have been called Sheldon Cooper 4 times by my different classmates who don't know each other so far...I personally think my social skills is better than his.:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest