The Student Room Group

2017 Nursing Application query

Hello I just sent my application in to my college and is still under review. I'm hoping to do adult nursing for September 2017. Do you think it is too late now?
Original post by nclclvl
Hello I just sent my application in to my college and is still under review. I'm hoping to do adult nursing for September 2017. Do you think it is too late now?

Moved to the Nursing and Midwifery area :smile:

No you're not too late, all universities must give applicants equal consideration until the January 15th deadline.
Reply 2
Definitely not late! A lot of people on my course didn't apply until May for the September intake and I didn't till December - as far as I know it's fine before January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Charlotte49
Moved to the Nursing and Midwifery area :smile:

No you're not too late, all universities must give applicants equal consideration until the January 15th deadline.

Ok thank you! I was really worried I was too late!
Reply 4
Original post by Swagio
Definitely not late! A lot of people on my course didn't apply until May for the September intake and I didn't till December - as far as I know it's fine before January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get offer a place?
Reply 5
Original post by nclclvl
Did you get offer a place?

Yeah I got 4 and one rejection 😊 so really isn't late!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Swagio
Yeah I got 4 and one rejection 😊 so really isn't late!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww well done!! Are you on your first year now? How is it so far?
Reply 7
Original post by nclclvl
Aww well done!! Are you on your first year now? How is it so far?

Yes and good, a lot of work but it's gone so quick and everyone's just itching to get out on placement now! Holding our breaths to find out what our hub placement will be right now!
Hope you do well in interview - it is a great course 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending