The Student Room Group

Hate crimes increase in the US after Trump's victory

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
yudothis
The funny thing is, in everything that you do, you come across as racist.

Why not at least admit what you are? It's almost as if you realize racism is bad, and of course you can't be bad, so you aren't racist, you are just realist, and the others are whiny and the others have had it in their favor and now it's your turn.

I never said I wasn't "racist". It's just a word invented by communists that is now used to guilt white people into accepting replacement level immigration against their own interests. It's up for you to decide if you think I'm "racist", I really couldn't care less.
Original post by Crassy
I never said I wasn't "racist". It's just a word invented by communists that is now used to guilt white people into accepting replacement level immigration against their own interests. It's up for you to decide if you think I'm "racist", I really couldn't care less.

Some humans.
Reply 82
sunshine774
I feel like the whole world''s gone crazy and everybody's just going backwards now!:frown:
I feel so sorry for the Americans suffering!:frown:
It's similar to after Brexit when there was a rise in hate crimes against immigrants; although something tells me this is MUCH worse than that!:redface:

The "Brexit hate crime" thing was largely.a media propaganda job.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

"Consider the Brexit aftermath. The police say that 3,192 reports of hate incidents were received in the last two weeks of June, and 3,001 in the first two weeks of July. Apparently that constitutes a rise of 48 per cent and 20 per cent respectively on last year’s levels of incidents. But can we engage in some scepticism here? Many of these incidents (the police can’t at the moment say how many) were reported through True Vision, a police-funded website that allows anyone anywhere to report something they either experienced or witnessed, anonymously if they like. No evidence is needed. Everything is instantly logged as a hate incident. This inevitably presents a warped view of reality."
Original post by Crassy
The "Brexit hate crime" thing was largely.a media propaganda job.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

"Consider the Brexit aftermath. The police say that 3,192 reports of hate incidents were received in the last two weeks of June, and 3,001 in the first two weeks of July. Apparently that constitutes a rise of 48 per cent and 20 per cent respectively on last year’s levels of incidents. But can we engage in some scepticism here? Many of these incidents (the police can’t at the moment say how many) were reported through True Vision, a police-funded website that allows anyone anywhere to report something they either experienced or witnessed, anonymously if they like. No evidence is needed. Everything is instantly logged as a hate incident. This inevitably presents a warped view of reality."

If True Vision did not exist a year ago you might have a point.
Reply 84
Ah, the progressive and tolerant left. Always so kind, tolerant and accepting of other views and opinions!

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by yudothis
You don't understand, do you?

"you are at fault for calling us racists, we now united to fight you".

"you are at fault for calling all Muslims terrorists, we now become terrorists" - your logic
I think its you that doesn't understand....or won't understand.

In the western world there are now no terrorists other than Muslim terrorists. Every country has the right to decide who they want to let into their own country so if a country decides they don't want Muslims in that country because of the threat of terrorism it's not racist. It's self-preservation based on perceived threats. Even a peabrain should be able to understand that.
Original post by nutz99
I think its you that doesn't understand....or won't understand.

In the western world there are now no terrorists other than Muslim terrorists. Every country has the right to decide who they want to let into their own country so if a country decides they don't want Muslims in that country because of the threat of terrorism it's not racist. It's self-preservation based on perceived threats. Even a peabrain should be able to understand that.

That's not what I was talking about.

Kind of funny when a bonobo calls a human a "peabrain".
Reply 87
That's not what I was talking about.

Kind of funny when a bonobo calls a human a "peabrain".
When they talk about the liberal left throwing racist accusations at every argument because they know they can't win with genuine facts they are pretty much describing the intellectually deprived individual responding to me. Better a free thinking bonobo than a mindless sheep.
Original post by nutz99
When they talk about the liberal left throwing racist accusations at every argument because they know they can't win with genuine facts they are pretty much describing the intellectually deprived individual responding to me. Better a free thinking bonobo than a mindless sheep.

Because Trump had "genuine facts"?

He has no policies and the stuff he does say has overwhelmingly been proven to be horseshit.

"free thinking bonobo" - oxymoron right there. What a tool.
Reply 89

He has no policies and the stuff he does say has overwhelmingly been proven to be horseshit.
Prove it dipshit.

Care to comment on his plans to replace Obamacareless with a real health plan for the people or are you just going to wallow in your own narcissism.
Original post by nutz99
Prove it dipshit.

Care to comment on his plans to replace Obamacareless with a real health plan for the people or are you just going to wallow in your own narcissism.

Factcheckers have already proven it...you are such a joke
black people are waaay more racist than white people. just saying. don't give that outdated "only white people can be racist" liberal nonsense - if you are against another race, you are an "ist" to that "race" - a "racist". black people are much more likely to blame another race for a problem that that respective race has nothing to do with. black people are prejudiced towards white people because of slavery and how a continuation of generations have been brought up obviously to see white people as racist just because black people don't get as much money as white people. well, that doesn't explain why blacks drop out of FREE high schools so much more regularly, does it? that doesn't explain why black people kill black people a HUGE amount more than white people kill black people. I could go on and on. black lives matter is also founded upon downright lies - all of the police statistics are ****ing hilariously contrived. the idea that white cops kill black people is not withstanding the fact that BLACK cops kill blacks more than white cops. if the movement is called "black lives matter", is that to say that black people are their own worst enemy seeing as the biggest obstacle towards their progression in society is OTHER BLACK PEOPLE?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
black people are waaay more racist than white people. just saying. don't give that outdated "only white people can be racist" liberal nonsense - if you are against another race, you are an "ist" to that "race" - a "racist". black people are much more likely to blame another race for a problem that that respective race has nothing to do with. black people are prejudiced towards white people because of slavery and how a continuation of generations have been brought up obviously to see white people as racist just because black people don't get as much money as white people. well, that doesn't explain why blacks drop out of FREE high schools so much more regularly, does it? that doesn't explain why black people kill black people a HUGE amount more than white people kill black people. I could go on and on. black lives matter is also founded upon downright lies - all of the police statistics are ****ing hilariously contrived. the idea that white cops kill black people is not withstanding the fact that BLACK cops kill blacks more than white cops. if the movement is called "black lives matter", is that to say that black people are their own worst enemy seeing as the biggest obstacle towards their progression in society is OTHER BLACK PEOPLE?

Got it, since whites aren't the worst, there's nothing we have to do.
Got it, since whites aren't the worst, there's nothing we have to do.

are you implying that we as whites are somehow responsible for the shortcomings of blacks? even though those shortcomings aren't political but rather cultural? that really seems condescending to blacks. it's as if we're their nannies or something. as if they can't look after themselves.
noope, actually. I think we're equal, so whites and blacks don't owe each other anything. all we owe is mutual respect. and mutual respect is both a matter of equality under the law (check!) and non-racism (check!).
are you implying that we as whites are somehow responsible for the shortcomings of blacks? even though those shortcomings aren't political but rather cultural? that really seems condescending to blacks. it's as if we're their nannies or something. as if they can't look after themselves.
noope, actually. I think we're equal, so whites and blacks don't owe each other anything. all we owe is mutual respect. and mutual respect is both a matter of equality under the law (check!) and non-racism (check!).

Not quite sure where you got that from. Been thinking about that one for a while then?
Not quite sure where you got that from. Been thinking about that one for a while then?

about what? that blacks suffer from from cultural issues than whites? that's just a fact. they drop out of highschool more, are involved more in crime, are *much* more likely to be raised by single (and therefore poorer and less effective) parents, etc - are you really questioning this? I'm not saying blacks are worse than whites (far from it) - I am simply telling you that whites are not to blame for these factors of their societial existence (at least more in the states that in europe from what I can tell). so don't imply that we ought to be care takers, because again, that's really patronising against them - they can fend for themselves, and their culture can be gradually refined.
about what? that blacks suffer from from cultural issues than whites? that's just a fact. they drop out of highschool more, are involved more in crime, are *much* more likely to be raised by single (and therefore poorer and less effective) parents, etc - are you really questioning this? I'm not saying blacks are worse than whites (far from it) - I am simply telling you that whites are not to blame for these factors of their societial existence (at least more in the states that in europe from what I can tell). so don't imply that we ought to be care takers, because again, that's really patronising against them - they can fend for themselves, and their culture can be gradually refined.

Whatever, you have again not really gotten into my point that you implied in your post that since blacks are their own worst enemy, that we as whites don't have to look at whether we hinder them in any way.

You just went on about a rant, that given your quick answers you definitely just wanted to write at someone.
Whatever, you have again not really gotten into my point that you implied in your post that since blacks are their own worst enemy, that we as whites don't have to look at whether we hinder them in any way.

how do we hinder them?
would you then be implying perhaps that cultural issues in predominantly black cities and neighbourhoods in the states are less than cultural issues of blacks when they're more amongst white neighbourhoods and cities? I mean, there are less white people in the latter, so would that mean that there are less problems there? shall we look at the facts regarding that? somehow I doubt that this is going to run counter to my own narrative here

You just went on about a rant, that given your quick answers you definitely just wanted to write at someone.

not really
how do we hinder them?
would you then be implying perhaps that cultural issues in predominantly black cities and neighbourhoods in the states are less than cultural issues of blacks when they're more amongst white neighbourhoods and cities? I mean, there are less white people in the latter, so would that mean that there are less problems there? shall we look at the facts regarding that? somehow I doubt that this is going to run counter to my own narrative here

not really

So you are saying there is absolutely no discrimination whatsoever anywhere by whites against blacks?
So you are saying there is absolutely no discrimination whatsoever anywhere by whites against blacks?

how much discrtimination are you saying that there is? the mainstream belief in america is that racism is basically abominable. so to tell me now that there are a lot of racist white people, genuine racist white people, is *extremely* rich. this reminds me of feminists who say that we live in a rape culture when rape is basically perceived as the worst thing you could possibly do to a woman. also, are you implying that black people don't discriminate too? how would they be immune? surely they'd be more likely to be racist as well seeing as slavery existed in their nation, dealt by people of the white race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending