The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Development Program 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soluban
I was told to do the test but never received a link from proversity -any one else with this problem?

My invitation was in my Junk mail, worth checking there if you haven't already.
I have got 31 out of 37 ,which is 83% .

Do you guys think thats enough ?
Original post by JogaBonito787
I have got 31 out of 37 ,which is 83% .

Do you guys think thats enough ?

Was it not out of 40?
Original post by melovechias
Was it not out of 40?

No it was out of 38 actually - just double checked. Overall I lost 7 marks. How did you do ?
No it was out of 38 actually - just double checked. Overall I lost 7 marks. How did you do ?

27 so if its out of 38 around 71% hopefully that is enough! Annoyed at myself lost some of the marks for not reading the question properly ie. choosing two options instead of one and vice versa!
Original post by egm94
Can you go back and check what you got? I closed it before I realised you could do that

Yeah just log back in and it's still there exactly like when you sit the test.
Reply 26
Funnily enough I also got 31/38.
(edited 7 years ago)
Anybody heard anything?
Nothing further for me so far !
Reply 29
I haven't heard anything yet either but apparently people have received an invite for a video interview on the application portal.
Can anybody be so kind and post the link to the page where I can sign in !

I can't seem to find it !
Reply 31
Can anybody be so kind and post the link to the page where I can sign in !

I can't seem to find it !

Apparently you can login using the links posted in this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3792523&page=4#post68809264

However when I try accessing my account it asks me to apply for a PHD internship. It is probably best to wait for an email but I believe some rejections have already been sent out so no news (for now) may be good news?
Original post by Fumi
Apparently you can login using the links posted in this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3792523&page=4#post68809264

However when I try accessing my account it asks me to apply for a PHD internship. It is probably best to wait for an email but I believe some rejections have already been sent out so no news (for now) may be good news?

I actually got in touch with them to ask about this as the login disappeared, they basically told me not to worry about it for now and just wait for the email updates.
Reply 33
Original post by Historicity
I actually got in touch with them to ask about this as the login disappeared, they basically told me not to worry about it for now and just wait for the email updates.

Ah great thanks for letting us know. Fingers crossed for everyone :smile:
Reply 34
I just got an email inviting me to the video interview! Anyone else in the same boat? :smile:
Original post by Fumi
I just got an email inviting me to the video interview! Anyone else in the same boat? :smile:

Same boat.
Reply 36
Got a video interview ! They don't give you much time to prep ...
Original post by Fumi

yeah got it as well !

Did it mention in yours the dates for the AC as well until the 14th of December ?

I am surprised , because this means they have to move quickly after this.
Reply 38
also got the video interview invite
Reply 39
yeah got it as well !

Did it mention in yours the dates for the AC as well until the 14th of December ?

I am surprised , because this means they have to move quickly after this.

Yeah it mentioned AC's are until the 13th. Candidates who are invited to AC are going to have very little time to prepare... but good luck to everyone with the interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending