The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Giroud12
Does anyone know if RBC has tests?

for a f****** insight day, they better not have. Bad enough they want bloody 800 words
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Same. The wait is killing me. Do you know if they tend to reply by email or via phone?

I haven't had any missed calls or calls from unknown numbers so i assume email
Original post by Merril Lynch
i knew someone would say that haha, i always thought people just say it is xy hours etc exaggerating etc i thought no one would work that many hours in reality.... but after speaking to citi IB analyst...

No offence but it looks like you're being a sore loser.

You got some rejections so now you're trying to be as negative as possible about IB.
Original post by h3110
No offence but it looks like you're being a sore loser.

You got some rejections so now you're trying to be as negative as possible about IB.

Yeah exactly cos I give a sh*t about what yous think about IB.
f**k me Citi's numerical was brutal
Original post by Sseverus
That was just the case for the first round, no?

I see. Thanks and Congrats on getting the final round interview!
Original post by tazza ma razza
for a f****** insight day, they better not have. Bad enough they want bloody 800 words

Lol you don't have to apply for it, no ones forcing you aha
Has anyone got a link for the RBC insight day please? Thanks :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3088
Original post by Terry Tibbs
f**k me Citi's numerical was brutal

Damns everyone seems to be having a bad go about with them :frown: Nomura / Rothschilds level difficulty or what? Was it the actualy questions or time?
Do any of these banks ring you instead of email? Because I'm waiting on like 11 applications and my phone isn't working.
Reply 3090
Seems like I got rejected from Citi. Only got the mail about picking preferred divisions and no word about numericals?
Original post by Jker
Damns everyone seems to be having a bad go about with them :frown: Nomura / Rothschilds level difficulty or what? Was it the actualy questions or time?

I'd say both. It's 12 questions spread out on 4 different tables. You get 90 seconds on the first question and 75 seconds on the remaining of that table. What really sucked was that you had to choose answers from big intervals on all questions unlike the other numericals I've done where you have like 4 different options.
Original post by Yeboi
Seems like I got rejected from Citi. Only got the mail about picking preferred divisions and no word about numericals?

Perhaps it depends on how early you applied. I havent even been asked about divisions yet
Sorry if recently discussed, but anyone know the current BAML situation? Only just sent it off and was wondering if realistically I'm too late to have a decent chance.
Reply 3094
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Perhaps it depends on how early you applied. I havent even been asked about divisions yet

I applied at the beginning of nov, and my app has been under consideration since 19th nov.
Morgan Stanley EMEA Spring OFFER !!!!
So happy Lads
Original post by jack.muir
Sorry if recently discussed, but anyone know the current BAML situation? Only just sent it off and was wondering if realistically I'm too late to have a decent chance.

My app is still "Application received", applied mid nov.
Original post by FrenchBanker
Morgan Stanley EMEA Spring OFFER !!!!
So happy Lads

Congrats ! are you from target uni ?
Original post by Jogabonito12
Congrats ! are you from target uni ?

Yes Warwick Business School
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FrenchBanker
Yes Warwick Business School

Congrats x
ISG? If so when did you do your final round interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending