The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Killer910
Booked my J.P. Morgan telephone interview today and apparently its the only stage before offer or rejection....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck. did you go for AM?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Good luck. did you go for AM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did and thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trader07
Did they contact you today for the specific date? Didn't received an e-mail yet. Which date is it?

No just uploading your CV and then signing up for the interview, They said i should be contacted anytime soon to schedule a specific date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo does anybody here go to UCL and know this girl called Mascha Samkova? If yes; PM me, and be warned..
Citi hasn't sent me an invite to their numerical test yet. I applied in mid-November. Afterwards, they sent me two emails with links to complete some details of the application, and then another one asking for my preferred divisions and CL.

Shall I email HR about this?
Original post by usualsuspects
Citi hasn't sent me an invite to their numerical test yet. I applied in mid-November. Afterwards, they sent me two emails with links to complete some details of the application, and then another one asking for my preferred divisions and CL.

Shall I email HR about this?

i am the same
Just saw that I passed Citi test... How on earth? I wasn't able to answer like half, and had some wrong for the ones I did answer
Reply 3587
Original post by bm1986
Just saw that I passed Citi test... How on earth? I wasn't able to answer like half, and had some wrong for the ones I did answer

Same here, but I think it might be pending since you'll get notified by e-mail if you passed it.
Original post by Yeboi
Same here, but I think it might be pending since you'll get notified by e-mail if you passed it.

Find it bit weird that they would say passed and then retract it though. But yeah, waiting for the email is best I reckon!
Does anyone know how long MS take to get back to you after the final round interview? And whether they phone or email?
Once you did the Citi test, did the test link also disappear for you on your Career Profile? Cause I have nothing left and start wondering if my test was really submitted. Like really nothing, just like before getting the link.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeaBottle
Once you did the Citi test, did the test link also disappear for you on your Career Profile? Cause I have nothing left and start wondering if my test was really submitted. Like really nothing, just like before getting the link.

I think should say test complete under your jobs
Whats working at State Street like? Are career opportunities good? And pay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone asked for feedback after Bank of America telephone interview?
Has anyone been through to the stage after the online test for HSBC? Or is everyone just under review after receiving the update that you passed their online tests?
what banks are rolling?
Original post by financedude50
what banks are rolling?

All of them apart from Goldman, Blackrock and maybe Barclays but that is not confirmed
I think that hsbc spring week isnt yet, even though the summer 1st year internship is already rolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone already been rejected from BAML? some came through today apparently
Original post by BusMan21
All of them apart from Goldman, Blackrock and maybe Barclays but that is not confirmed

Barclays is rolling, offers have been given already

Latest

Trending

Trending