The Student Room Group

Overwatch thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prazzyjazzy
who's happy at beautiful lesbian tracer tho? Bless u overwatch

honestly i screamed with excitement its so amazing
Original post by erinhaywardlang
honestly i screamed with excitement its so amazing

It's not a big deal, appreciate the bit of backstory and carry on as normal.
I don't see why it is necessary. Nothing wrong with diversity but at the same time why does it have to be in everything now-a-days? The characters were diverse enough, why designate their sexuality? Still, good move by Blizzard.

I need to get back into this game. I've put it on hold in favor of finishing up other games.
What is there to complain about? It's not like they overlaid a rainbow flag over the entire game. You just got to see some of the characters' home lives, and that happened to include her.
Original post by Mactotaur
What is there to complain about? It's not like they overlaid a rainbow flag over the entire game. You just got to see some of the characters' home lives, and that happened to include her.

Not complaining, I think the inclusion of sexual diversity is a good thing, but in some entertainment I find it's just added in more out of "necessity" than it does actually add anything rich to a narrative.

But this isn't a discussion for here, really. :smile:
Original post by Vikingninja
Who's everyone maining this season? Currently maining all healers with zen as my lowest and then the tanks somewhat (really gone down with my use of tanks recently). Playing pharah in some solo games.

Junkrat, d.va, zarya, mcree and Mei.
Anyone at uni going to be in NUEL next semester?
I ship Soldier-Mercy!
Mercy main here :smile: Started playing mid way through season 2.
Reply 268
Season 3 is about to end and I'm stuck in bronze. Went to Silver and quickly dropped back down just today :frown:
Original post by GUMI
Season 3 is about to end and I'm stuck in bronze. Went to Silver and quickly dropped back down just today :frown:

Chewing chewing all day long!
Reply 270
Original post by AshEntropy
Chewing chewing all day long!

¿¿Que?? xD
Original post by GUMI
¿¿Que?? xD

Reply 272

Ok, not really relevant xD
Original post by GUMI
Ok, not really relevant xD

>:C
Reply 274
>:C

BRTky.jpg
Original post by GUMI
x

PK STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRSTORRRRRRRRRM!

Reply 276
PK STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRSTORRRRRRRRRM!

I can't believe you would sabotage my thread like this, the nerve of some people!
Original post by GUMI
I can't believe you would sabotage my thread like this, the nerve of some people!

Huh aren't you having fun?
Reply 278
Huh aren't you having fun?

waaaat, this is a working environment! hmph
Original post by GUMI
waaaat, this is a working environment! hmph

Quick Reply

Latest