The Student Room Group

Veterinary interview Surrey

Hi all,
I just wondered if anyone could help? I have an interview for veterinary medicine soon at Surrey and I understand there is an MMI station system. I just wondered what I can expect and how i should prepare?
Thank you in advance.
There is a pinned thread about interview preparation on the vet med page. It's really helpful :smile:

here is the link:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3773957
Reply 2
Original post by Leah1407
Hi all,
I just wondered if anyone could help? I have an interview for veterinary medicine soon at Surrey and I understand there is an MMI station system. I just wondered what I can expect and how i should prepare?
Thank you in advance.

Best way to prepare is with a good nights sleep and a good breakfast, the MMI interview at Surrey will be thoroughly explained when you get there and the questions are there to see how you think and respond to situations so there is nothing really to prepare for. Just be at your best, like you would be for exams!
Just stay calm and tackle each station seperately, and remember that if you have a bad question the person at the next station has no idea, so pull yourself back together and try your hardest 😊
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending