The Student Room Group

Gcse 2017 revision

I'm aming for A/A* so have I left it too late to start revising .. I'm planning to start on the 9th.. My first exam is on the 15th of May
I'm aiming for the same, I haven't (yet) started revising. I'm currently doing a little revision for my mocks.

Remember, the earlier you start, the better the mark. :smile:
Original post by anivla
I'm aming for A/A* so have I left it too late to start revising .. I'm planning to start on the 9th.. My first exam is on the 15th of May

You can do it for sure! If you ever need help feel free to PM me :smile:
Reply 3
True! Ive finished mocks so thats why i waswondering
Original post by GiacomoLaw
I'm aiming for the same, I haven't (yet) started revising. I'm currently doing a little revision for my mocks.

Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
You can do it for sure! If you ever need help feel free to PM me :smile:

thanks!
Original post by anivla
True! Ive finished mocks so thats why i waswondering

Sadly I have them when I get back on Monday. Had to spend the whole holiday revising.

If you did well in your mocks, base your revision off that. If you did not do so well, revise more and change your revision strategy. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by anivla

I haven't even started myself but planning to around Feb. Swear GCSE's are all about memory I just need to improve it then the A*'s coming my way
Reply 7
Original post by sarahyi
I haven't even started myself but planning to around Feb. Swear GCSE's are all about memory I just need to improve it then the A*'s coming my way

They are ! And thats the annoying aspect of them!
I started revision in Christmas holidays because we have mocks now and these inform our predicted grades to colleges. But it was hard and made me tired over Christmas break.I don't think you've left it too late, there are months and months, but definitely start as soon as you can. Don't go too intense too fast because otherwise you'll be tired come April/May.
Original post by anivla

Original post by GiacomoLaw

Original post by sarahyi

Original post by DeepInTheMeadow
I started revision in Christmas holidays because we have mocks now and these inform our predicted grades to colleges. But it was hard and made me tired over Christmas break.I don't think you've left it too late, there are months and months, but definitely start as soon as you can. Don't go too intense too fast because otherwise you'll be tired come April/May.

Hey everyone - just thought it might be worth letting you know that I've posted links to flashcards I made and used during my GCSEs https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4233122 I'm not sure how much use they'll be, but feel free to use them :smile:
what is 1-4=
Original post by yafetsemere
what is 1-4=

Quick Reply

Latest