The Student Room Group

AQA Maths Grade Boundary?

I'm currently going to retake my maths exams with AQA. I'm aiming for a C which is suppose to be grade 4-5. There are going to be 3 papers this year so does anyone know what percentage would be a 4 or 5 in a Higher Foundation AQA Maths Paper? And I've also heard that the minimum pass next year will move to a 5 instead of a 4, is this true?
The last sentence in your paragraph is correct. No one really knows what the grade boundaries will be. I would say around 75% for a C in the foudnation paper and 25% for a C in the higher papers.
Reply 2
Original post by BobBobson
The last sentence in your paragraph is correct. No one really knows what the grade boundaries will be. I would say around 75% for a C in the foudnation paper and 25% for a C in the higher papers.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just curious of what will happen if I get a a Grade 4 now and then by 2 years time would I need to resit my maths exam to get a Grade 5? Because some times Employers might ask for a grade 5 in few years time since that will be in the minimum pass.
I think it will be clearer around the time that results are released, you can decide then. Just aim for as high as you can.

Original post by imzeman
Thanks for the reply. I'm just curious of what will happen if I get a a Grade 4 now and then by 2 years time would I need to resit my maths exam to get a Grade 5? Because some times Employers might ask for a grade 5 in few years time since that will be in the minimum pass.

Quick Reply

Latest