:rofl: I'm too lazy to say it again

dw I'll wait
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous
>people tell me i'm x, so therefore i'm x
Wrong

But you literally go on to tell her her ethnicity

Original post by Anonymous

You are not white. You never will be. Praise kek, praise the Fuhrer. Kurds aren't arab, middle easterns aren't arab. Kurds aren't white, middle easterns aren't white. End of.
Original post by hezzlington
this thread is lit

If only I didn't go on TSR today :rofl:
Original post by LisaNikita
people are so ignorant they think the only mixes are white and black and the results are a light skinned kid

If two black parents make a mixed race then two white parents make a mixed kid and... two brown parents, two yellow parents...

At that point you are really making the term mixed race pretty damn redundant. And taking away its value for the far more ethnicality mixed people from differently 'coloured' parents.
ITT: The same people saying a black girl can't be Arab would lose their **** if you said a black person can't be European
Reply 86
Original post by TorpidPhil
If two black parents make a mixed race then two white parents make a mixed kid and... two brown parents, two yellow parents...

At that point you are really making the term mixed race pretty damn redundant. And taking away its value for the far more ethnicality mixed people from differently 'coloured' parents.

my dad is white and my mum is BLACK

Fair.

That explains your eyes then =D

I agree with your momma though - keep your hair darker than your skin... You'd look so... weird... with blonde hair for lack of a better word. Like, albino level of weird. Not attractive, you get me? :s-smilie:

How were you planning on styling your hair while it is blonde though?

So what arab country is your mom or dad from?
Original post by saraxh
I literally get called it all the time so idc about it anymore

I just don't get why didn't message me instead. :s-smilie:

I'm not arab. Btw Kurds aren't arab.

I know Kurds aren't Arab I live in Edgware road London there are lots of Kurds. You have a unique language doesn't sound exactly like arabic
yh shouldve PMed you :s-smilie:
Reply 90
like this
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I know Kurds aren't Arab I live in Edgware road London there are lots of Kurds. You have a unique language doesn't sound exactly like arabic

TSR really isn't the place to tell people this 😂
Reply 92
Original post by TheTruthTeller
So what arab country is your mom or dad from?

My mum is east african (ugandan) has some others like kenyan and eritrean

Ok, so can I ask why you were claiming to be arab or atleast partially arab before? Any reason behind it?

So you are just a black African
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Yeah i'm from London as well. It's fine
OP does look mixed, not sure why she made the thread title "Blonde black girl?" then said she wasn't black after though :tongue:
Original post by alexschmalex
TSR really isn't the place to tell people this 😂

Oops
This thread is so painful to read. Racists make me sick lol.

I will never tolerate racism, I'm 1/2 morrocan and 1/2 eritrean so I consider myself as an african.

If your mum is ugandan/kenyan and your dad is white, please... where did you get arabic from?
Original post by Elise213
This thread is so painful to read. Racists make me sick lol.

I will never tolerate racism, I'm 1/2 morrocan and 1/2 eritrean so I consider myself as an african.

If your mum is ugandan/kenyan and your dad is white, please... where did you get arabic from?

My Moroccan friend!!!!! Your half African

Latest