The Student Room Group

Do women want tall dark hired guys?

My all female freinds call attractive guys " ,tal, dark and handsome " . I dont know any girl who don't prefer tall dark hired guys, some with tanned, some with blue eyes, some with dark eyes .But my male fireds have different preferences, some prefer brunettes, only blondes, and others redheads. Some short, some tall and for some it doesn't matter.
I doubt they would want fired guys over hired ones
Dark haired WHITE guys
Women want fried hair and seasoned skin.
Some women do.
While others don't have a dealbreaker that involves a guy being tall or a specific hair colour.

I've dated guys with blonde hair, dark hair and grey hair.
Most of my desi female friends who date want a guy with dark hair who is above 5'5 with shoes off and will always be taller than them.
Original post by londonmyst
Some women do.
While others don't have a dealbreaker that involves a guy being tall or a specific hair colour.

I've dated guys with blonde hair, dark hair and grey hair.
Most of my desi female friends who date want a guy with dark hair who is above 5'5 with shoes off and will always be taller than them.

So that's true women love taller guys with dark hair
I have a specific type which is tall (taller than me anyway), dark hair and dark eyes/hazel eyes.
wait to add on, I don't mind redheads actually. But I don't think I've ever been attracted to a blonde and never anyone with blue eyes.
Original post by Anonymous
wait to add on, I don't mind redheads actually. But I don't think I've ever been attracted to a blonde and never anyone with blue eyes.

I have a specific type which is tall (taller than me anyway), dark hair and dark eyes/hazel eyes.

That's normal evry women have preference.
Personally I prefer dark haired guys over light hair as it’s a rarity for me to find a blond or ginger guy attractive. Don’t know why I just find darker hair sexier on a guy.

Before anyone asks, I’m gay (not effeminate gay I.e I’m not *fabulous* just gay)
a lot of girls like that yes
Original post by karl pilkington
a lot of girls like that yes

Definitely most women
Definitely most women

yeah probably it is something like 20 percent of men get eighty percent of women they seem to like a particular man in general whereas men have more varied tastes maybe based on evolution
Original post by karl pilkington
yeah probably it is something like 20 percent of men get eighty percent of women they seem to like a particular man in general whereas men have more varied tastes maybe based on evolution

In my opinion it is wierd.
And women say that men pay more attention to girls appearance but IMO is not true. I think it depends on the individual person.
Reply 14
I like shortish blond guys (around 5’8-5’9) especially if they have long-ish hair. Not interested in dark hair at all. Also I hate deep monotonous voices so anything but that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending