The Student Room Group

Hot Girls *PICS*

Poll

Who is the most attractive?

Hi, just wondering which of these women you find the most attractive and if you want to post up pics of other women you find attractive please do!

Scroll to see replies

First woman on the 2nd line can sit on my face.
Reply 2
I personally think girl 2, 4 and 5 are stunningly beautiful!
Reply 3
Do you have any pictures of them where you wouldn't have to chisel through the make up if you wanted to see their skin?

3 is the worst though, imo. Fake Barbie Hair + loads of make up + DUCKFACE = :puke:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by No Man
Do you have any pictures of them where you wouldn't have to chisel through the make up if you wanted to see their skin?

3 is the worst though, imo. Fake Barbie Hair + loads of make up + DUCKFACE = :puke:

They aren't wearing much makeup! I do agree though, I think 3 isn't the best, but I think that some of them women are stunningly perfect!
Reply 5
A lot of the photos have probably been photoshopped too.
Reply 6
Original post by No Man
A lot of the photos have probably been photoshopped too.

Obviously, but their features are beautiful none the less! Wouldn't mind looking like any of them!

If you had to choose though, which one would you go for?
Is it just that it's late and my eyes are playing up on me, or do most of them look computer generated? Not even photoshopped, some of them just look completely fake.
They all look the same, not to mention caked in make-up and photoshopped to hell and back. Plus I don't find any of them particularly attractive at all.
Reply 9
5,6 & 7 are the best imo. 8 & 9 are my least favourites.
Reply 10
Original post by maria1291
Obviously, but their features are beautiful none the less! Wouldn't mind looking like any of them!

If you had to choose though, which one would you go for?

7 I guess since she looks the least fake/photoshopped.
Reply 11
Less photoshop, can't judge if not.
Reply 12
Original post by voudreau

You like brunettes then?
Reply 13
I know your all saying their photoshopped? But so what? It's the ideal of the image mainly their features or their hair and eye and skin combination that I would like your opinion of. Please feel free to post girls that are not photoshopped that you find attractive.
Reply 14
Original post by BFG77
Less photoshop, can't judge if not.

Please post more natural looking women then that you find attractive.
Reply 15
Original post by voudreau

Interestingly they are the ones that are NOT PHOTOSHOPPED lol. But I do agree with you that they appear the least attractive.
Reply 16
Original post by maria1291
I know your all saying their photoshopped? But so what? It's the ideal of the image mainly their features or their hair and eye and skin combination that I would like your opinion of. Please feel free to post girls that are not photoshopped that you find attractive.

Reply 17
Original post by RedDevilThing
They all look the same, not to mention caked in make-up and photoshopped to hell and back. Plus I don't find any of them particularly attractive at all.

Do you have any other pics of attractive women then?
Reply 18
Original post by No Man

Gorgeous skin! But personally I think she could look a bit more polished.
Reply 19
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, anyone that hasn't please do or post up pics of other attractive women or your thoughts of the ideal woman.

Quick Reply

Latest